Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

ssi might as well had cancelled already, all these credits not being given, I cleared cookies tried again finished and again no credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    ssi might as well had cancelled already, all these credits not being given, I cleared cookies tried again finished and again no credit.
    And Live has been red lighted non stop since some time Monday morning so the options for surveys that will credit have been more limited.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I agree. DD completed an SSI last night on cell phone providers that did not credit. A couple of nights ago, DH completed two SSIs that did not credit. I just tried to access SSI now and was routed to a page that said "Gateway has timed out".

I'm seeing credits coming through okay for SSI. Just checked and we have had 6 completions already this morning and had a lot for yesterday. Are some of your computers maybe blocking the pixels on the completion page from firing?? Or are you maybe closing the completion pages too quickly? I can't figure out why they wouldn't be crediting for some of you but are for others.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tried another Live this morning and it did not credit. If no one tries any how will we when/if its fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm seeing credits coming through okay for SSI. Just checked and we have had 6 completions already this morning and had a lot for yesterday. Are some of your computers maybe blocking the pixels on the completion page from firing?? Or are you maybe closing the completion pages too quickly? I can't figure out why they wouldn't be crediting for some of you but are for others.
    It is a mystery to me. I took another one this morning that has yet to credit. It had to do with smart meters. Up until the past few days, I have had no problems with SSI crediting. Nothing has changed with my computer settings. I am getting the star page, leaving it open & basically doing everything I have been doing all along. I ran CCleaner and cleared cookies before attempting any surveys today.

Add me to the list, SSI has been crediting for me up until today
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    It is a mystery to me. I took another one this morning that has yet to credit. It had to do with smart meters. Up until the past few days, I have had no problems with SSI crediting. Nothing has changed with my computer settings. I am getting the star page, leaving it open & basically doing everything I have been doing all along. I ran CCleaner and cleared cookies before attempting any surveys today.
    Same here. I'm looking at my settings in Firefox to see if something did change. Can someone who has SSI currently creditting for them tell me what my Firefox settings should be? Or what browser you're using? (Not a tablet please, don't have one of those!) I just got a laptop recently too. I'm tempted to try on there, but I know my settings probably aren't right just yet. I need to figure out how Windows 8 would impact my survey settings!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Same here. I'm looking at my settings in Firefox to see if something did change. Can someone who has SSI currently creditting for them tell me what my Firefox settings should be? Or what browser you're using? (Not a tablet please, don't have one of those!) I just got a laptop recently too. I'm tempted to try on there, but I know my settings probably aren't right just yet. I need to figure out how Windows 8 would impact my survey settings!
    I have also just got the new windows 8, its is hard to get used to. I completed both today, sometimes I use FF most times I go with Chrome. It just seems to me it works better for me. I had SS1 not credit this morning, on hotels, just cleaned my computer and tried again, nor sure which browser I did 1st today, had to leave early to go to the Dr. What I do know I just use FF the way it comes, no changing any setting in that or chrome. I just always use the cleaner, clear cookies in whatever browser I am working in. I clean it after every survey I complete, and which between Ff and Chrome, so I do not hold myself up. I stay away from IE, it is hard to figure out it is running IE 10 in windows 8. I think it is the survey at times and I do think it now times the surveys, for the time stated at the beginning. I really think its the time, the last couple I did that did not credit were less time than stated. Its just my feeling, not sure.

I think there is a problem at Live, credits has been not there last 2 weeks.
    I do not think you need to wear your brain out and overthink FF, switch to Chrome ans clean your computer let us know how that goes.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I had both SSI and SSI2 credit for me today. I use FF and I have First Party cookies with Accept checked off. Third Party Cookies with Accept checked off. Make sure you don't have cookies blocked. Can't think of anything else.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES