Page 72 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Again, I took a SSI yesterday afternoon(while it was a green light) and never got credit for it and. Afterwards, I took a Greenfield survey(light was yellow) and again, did not get credited. I find that I do not receive credit for at least 1-2 surveys a week. I know this is not much money, but they are very time consuming to not be rewarded. FRUSTRATED!!!!! I also read an older thread that said SSI &SSI2 were no longer going to be a part of SR after December (I did not read all of the posts under the thread, so it may have changed). Is this true and if so, why are they still on the list of surveys and using the red, green, yellow light system? I would appreciate any info on this. Have a great day.
    OK, first and easiest question: Are you clearing cookies each day? If so, how often are you doing so?

SSI was switched to a 3rd party and that is how SR was able to keep them. They no longer credit automatically, but usually after an hour or two.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Again, I took a SSI yesterday afternoon(while it was a green light) and never got credit for it and. Afterwards, I took a Greenfield survey(light was yellow) and again, did not get credited. I find that I do not receive credit for at least 1-2 surveys a week. I know this is not much money, but they are very time consuming to not be rewarded. FRUSTRATED!!!!! I also read an older thread that said SSI &SSI2 were no longer going to be a part of SR after December (I did not read all of the posts under the thread, so it may have changed). Is this true and if so, why are they still on the list of surveys and using the red, green, yellow light system? I would appreciate any info on this. Have a great day.
    Tricia has been able to run SSI thru a 3rd party since the first of the year . Thrilled that she has been able to keep 2 SSIs for us all. SSI used to credit immediately, since sometime in December it credits on the hour.

Greenfield - a SR veteran pointed out a few months back that she feels that Greenfield is very time sensitive, if you spend less than 20 minutes on one you often don't get credit or don't qualify at the end. Since I have made sure I take at least 20 minutes with GF (especially Toluna) I have had way less issues with not getting credit. Did have a problem with DS yesterday and 2 others had the same issue so I wonder if there is a problem with that survey.

Yes I do clean out cookies, thank you for the suggestion. I was suprised to not receive credit for the Greenfield because I have always gotten credit for all of those types of surveys. Thank-you for the quick info on the SSI surveys. I knew I could count on someone to answer my questions. Thank-you again, now if you could only get me my credits!!! lol. Have a great day.

I can't seem to get credit for Global surveys. The day of the crazy credit contest one didn't credit after taking it from mydesk computer, I took the same survey on my Nook and for some reason it credited from that. Since then I have had one not credit when taken by Nook and twice from my regular desktop computer. Don't understand it; all others do fine. I get the new completed survey thingy at the end. Weird.

Just wanted to comment on qzcaroline's not receiving credit for 1-2 completed surveys per week. Actually, unfortunately, that's almost "normal"-depending on how many surveys one does during the week. At least in my experience. 2 per week on a regular basis, might be on the high end of "typical" but it does happen.

Highly recommend CCleaner rather than "just" clearing cookies.

And, ITA about the time thing on Toluna and especially SM. If I find myself speeding thru a survey, I find that it helps to count to like, 5, before hitting the "next" button. Silly but it seems to work. I've had alot less problems with getting credit for SM when I do that.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thank-you TjRi for that info. I have been doing these surveys off & on for a few years now and just started again on 1/12/13. In the past, I never had this many surveys not credit. I take my time doing then, read the questions, and do not rush through. I took 4 surveys today, all of them said I completed them & would receive the proper credits. As of now, 7:49pm, est, I have not been credited for a Live Sample survey (.75 and was a green light & still is) on childrens toothbrushes. This is the 6th survey that I have not been credited for since 1/12/13 (a total of $4.60). I just get a bit discouraged because I take the time to do the surveys, usually 20 minutes each, and to not get credit for my time & opinions is frustrating. I will keep trying, I want to be a super member again!!! I appreciate all the info.

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    I can't seem to get credit for Global surveys. The day of the crazy credit contest one didn't credit after taking it from mydesk computer, I took the same survey on my Nook and for some reason it credited from that. Since then I have had one not credit when taken by Nook and twice from my regular desktop computer. Don't understand it; all others do fine. I get the new completed survey thingy at the end. Weird.
    The globals don't credit for me either. I've taken them on my work and my home computer and never received credit, so I don't waste my time with them anymore and focus my efforts on the others. Not sure what is different since they credit for others without issue, but you're not alone!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    The globals don't credit for me either. I've taken them on my work and my home computer and never received credit, so I don't waste my time with them anymore and focus my efforts on the others. Not sure what is different since they credit for others without issue, but you're not alone!
    I have pretty good luck with Global crediting and use Firefox. would not think the browser would matter.

MV-on Super Bowl Ads not did credit. Bummer.
    Live Simple-Super Bowl Ads again-not crediting. They must not want to hear anything negative.
    Last edited by OhMari; 02-04-2013 at 05:28 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed MV about movies (PSB) at the end says "thank you for completing the survey", does not go back to the MV registration page. No credit.