Page 147 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed a SM last night that did not credit and a DS this morning (Reputation Institute) that didn't credit either.
    Scard, I had the same issue, yesterday 2 cents on clothes being sold at organic store, and so when I got in with GF I tried it again, no credit for GF either.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, I had the same issue, yesterday 2 cents on clothes being sold at organic store, and so when I got in with GF I tried it again, no credit for GF either.

Jtowner
    And an AMP from this morning that did not credit after 2 hours. Wonder if there is something wrong that Tricia needs to look into.
    3 surveys since last night that did not credit

I got a ridiculous RfG1 last hour that it appears isn't going to credit. It had video ads, a magazine, a movie preview, picking my favorites from lists products -- you know the kind. I got to the end, and it said to come back tomorrow for the second part! Really? I've already spent 30 minutes for 50 cents and they want more of my time!

So, since they are claiming the second part is only 10 minutes, has anyone done this one and got credit?

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I got a ridiculous RfG1 last hour that it appears isn't going to credit. It had video ads, a magazine, a movie preview, picking my favorites from lists products -- you know the kind. I got to the end, and it said to come back tomorrow for the second part! Really? I've already spent 30 minutes for 50 cents and they want more of my time!

So, since they are claiming the second part is only 10 minutes, has anyone done this one and got credit?
    got burned by the same one the other day. No credit of course and the window had a countdown clock, starting at 15hrs. and I didn't leave my computer on and come back in 15 hrs. lol

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Same thing happened to me. I copied the link and sent it on as a survey not crediting so SR can look into to it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I did an uncharacteristically short AMP about car buying that didn't credit. At least it was short!

FWIW, I think I had this same one, except it was RfG3. It didn't offer a second part, but it was very, very long. And it did credit.

I had that one too, no second part and also no credit. BOO!

But most do eventually credit.

I have been kicked out after 15-20 minutes and many, many questions TWICE in the past hour. The first one was a Greenfield about shopping for electronics. The second one was a RFG2 about shopping for clothing and household items. Grrrrr.

I have been kicked out after 15-20 minutes and many, many questions TWICE in the past hour. The first one was a Greenfield about shopping for electronics. The second one was a RFG2 about shopping for clothing and household items. Grrrrr.
    I feel your pain. happened to me last night in RFG and Samp. so irritating to spend that much time and then get booted.