Page 31 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like they are all caught up again.
    Thanks for getting us the credits.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-31-2012 at 04:44 PM.

I was happy to see I got an unexpected GF. Weird that it knocks me out for doing one today since it's not today's survey, but I'll take it.

I have to say I def think there is an issue with the PSB survey via my view, i have taken a magazine, movie and tonight a survey on perfume and got the " Thank you for completing this survey! and no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed a Live this morning about re-designed packaging for a cereal brand. Got the congrats page but did not credit after 2 hours.

just took SSI on new laptop purchases, got the thank from the survey itself but when back to SSI said try again and now of course there isnt anything

just took PSB on DS about green environmentally friendly products, completed and got thank you for your time, I am starting to think this company just takes answers without credit, not right.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    just took PSB on DS about green environmentally friendly products, completed and got thank you for your time, I am starting to think this company just takes answers without credit, not right.
    I used to do really well with that company, now almost every time I try one as soon as I choose my State (or age) I get redirected out.Guess that is better.

I do have a number of surveys that I simply ex out of when get one as I have been burned too many times with completing them and at the end getting sorry...

Just took a GF on computers. I took my time, and it appeared that I qualified for it. Asked me my demographics at the end. Got to the end and it said it appears you did not qualify etc.......Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I have to say I def think there is an issue with the PSB survey via my view, i have taken a magazine, movie and tonight a survey on perfume and got the " Thank you for completing this survey! and no credit
    Got the perfume one too, answered all their questions and at the end it tells me the survey has been filled.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-04-2012 at 06:27 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Got the perfume one too, answered all their questions and at the end it tells me the survey has been filled.
    Perfume one ended that way for me too!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES