Page 41 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Should've checked the survey board to see if anybody was having trouble this morning. I did an SSI about a new video game and it did not credit, so it seems they are having credit problems today.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Checking on SSI
    Any update on SSI? Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

SSI knows about the problem and they DO have the credits recorded in their system. There just seems to be a reporting problem. So hopefully we will all of a sudden see them all dumped in or they will send me the spreadsheet to manually credit them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

SSI knows about the problem and they DO have the credits recorded in their system. There just seems to be a reporting problem. So hopefully we will all of a sudden see them all dumped in or they will send me the spreadsheet to manually credit them.
    SSI is red, but SSI2 is yellow, are people taking SSI2 and getting credit?

Thanks

Thanks for following up with them! Like others, I am waiting for one I took a couple hours ago to credit, so it's good to know that at least they do have the credits recorded.

Had the same problem most seem to be having with the SSI Surveys- did one last night, did not instantly credit like they always do. So I did another, an that did not credit either

It was Green last night, but I see it is red tonight- I guess misery loves company, but I would rather have the $0.60

That would be awesome! Is it going to be a problem I took two yesterday? I just figured it was me or a random issue.

Did SSI/SSI2 this morning and both credited.

Very frustrating week for surveys. Another one did not credit last night after being completed. This time it was a MV on cruises.

I wonder if MV is having problems. I just did a 20 minute one that lasted well over 30 minutes, because it kept back tracking to questions I had already answered. It did this 3 times. I finally got to the end and it went to all the MV pages it did, but no credit in my history. Bummer.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards