Page 53 of 156 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

those Mintel via GM never credit for me
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I cannot believe this, and I really don't get upset about surveys for any reason, but I just spent 30 minutes on a MV survey about nuts only to tell me I didn't quality. I think that stinks.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Just completed an SSI survey that routed to this page:

Unfortunately the link you received is not valid. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Tried another SSI, completed it and was routed to the same flag page that said the link was not valid.

DH completed another GTM tonight that did not credit. That makes four days in a row that GTM has not credited. I think we'll take a break from GTM for a while.

A few days ago, didnt get credit for a SSI-2, now I just didn't get credit for a SSI -1 and it was on a snack with different packaging.

both sat and again sunday morning, my ssi 1 didnt credit even though I got the star page

I had an SSI #1 not credit Friday and Saturday night, and also got the star page both times. Very unusual.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I had SSI credit for me Friday night and Saturday morning, but the one I just took today did not credit.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Add me to the SSi non-crediting today party It didn't credit immediately so I'm assuming it's not going to. It was a GTM on a new movie.

Yanno-I've been trying to take both SSi's in the last couple of days to show my support-and maybe they'd reconsider pulling from SR in January-but if the surveys aren't going to credit-I'm not going to bother with them.....

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I had SSI credit for me Friday night and Saturday morning, but the one I just took today did not credit.
    Ditto for me No problem getting credit with either Fri or Sat SSIs & I didn't try one yesterday. But I took one a few hours ago today and it has yet to credit. Got the star page & everything looked normal but no credit.