Page 65 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Took an SSI on cheese and it did not credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Live Simple on insurance claims did not credit today.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Two more surveys tonight that were completed and did not credit. A MV on a computer company and an SSI2.

Completed an SSI on insurance companies that did not credit on the first or second hour.

SSI-1 Insurance companies that did not credit.
    It is getting to the point that I am not getting credit for survey's completed. I do at least 5 a day and only getting credit for 1 or 2.

Did another SSI-1 this afternoon and no credit again.
    Last edited by OhMari; 01-10-2013 at 09:39 PM.

DD completed an SSI this morning on hair accessories that did not credit. None of my completed SSI/SSI2 surveys over the last couple of days have credited. This problem just started after the first of the new year. Never had these crediting problems last year.

DD tried another SSI this morning on online vs. offline shopping. She completed it but it did not credit. I'm giving up on SSI/SSI2 until the crediting problem is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DD tried another SSI this morning on online vs. offline shopping. She completed it but it did not credit. I'm giving up on SSI/SSI2 until the crediting problem is fixed.

I took what sounds like that same survey last night and it did credit. Not sure why yours didn't credit.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DD completed an SSI this morning on hair accessories that did not credit. None of my completed SSI/SSI2 surveys over the last couple of days have credited. This problem just started after the first of the new year. Never had these crediting problems last year.

Sounds like what happened to several people last month. I completed several surveys that didn't credit, all SSI. Since the light is green, that means people are getting them to credit. Take a few days off from SSI and try again. Also maybe a different browser?

I haven't had trouble with them since they switched to a 3rd party, other than it's harder to qualify for one. I think that's more related to being early in the month though and January too.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Sounds like what happened to several people last month. I completed several surveys that didn't credit, all SSI. Since the light is green, that means people are getting them to credit. Take a few days off from SSI and try again. Also maybe a different browser?

I haven't had trouble with them since they switched to a 3rd party, other than it's harder to qualify for one. I think that's more related to being early in the month though and January too.
    I wonder if SSI is going the same route as the other survey's. They used to be so reliable and it was pretty rare not to get credit. Usually it was my fault, because I forgot to clean out my cache in the morning.