Page 79 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by radetoan View Post
    I feel your pain.

I am only managing to get one Greenfield survey a week and it is not for lack of trying. I keep getting the "no surveys for you" page and don't even get a chance to qualify for anything. About once a week I can actually get to the page that you can check off the boxes for surveys that may apply to you. Most days I don't even bother trying. It is a shame because one year ago, I could qualify for at least one survey a day from this company.
    I'm in the same boat. The last GF survey I got credit for was on February 24. I keep getting the "No surveys for you" page. Today was the first day in over a week that I was actually routed to the qualifying page but I got booted from every survey I tried.
    This quarter has been horrible as far as earnings towards SM. I have usually attained SM status by this point in the quarter but I am almost $30 short. The way things are going with the surveys, I will never earn the $30 I need by the end of the quarter.

I had the gas one tonight that I got the congrats page but it didnt credit, oddly enough my SM did credit.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

GF seems to be getting even worse (at least for me). Last time I got into one was sometime Tuesday. Nothing but immediate "sorry no surveys, try again tomorrow" for 2 full days and again this morning.

I haven't had a GF at all in March. It goes right to no surveys, although sometimes the light is green so someone must be getting them.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I agree GF is not what it was, last night was the 2nd time this month. It seems, that you are not even given the chance to try, like the protal for surveys is closed. I am reading people are saying the same thing on forum's that they can not get 2cents and Daily Opinion all run by GF. It does not even retain my info most of the time, and you have to put it all back in, what a waste of time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree GF is not what it was, last night was the 2nd time this month. It seems, that you are not even given the chance to try, like the protal for surveys is closed. I am reading people are saying the same thing on forum's that they can not get 2cents and Daily Opinion all run by GF. It does not even retain my info most of the time, and you have to put it all back in, what a waste of time.

Jtowner
    and it's not like its the end of the year, end of a quarter. By now March surveys should be plentiful, right?

I do not understand they should be plentiful, yet most of us are saying the same thing. We do not even get the chance to try one, if I get lucky I may get a option, of course they are surveys that are not going to credit, and I refuse to waste my time on them. Not sure, and if you do get one , you have to wait until that hour the next day to try, never used to be like that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I took a MV last night that never credited. It was about movies, but it was not a PSB.

same here for today and didnt credit, so frusterating

DD completed a LiveSample on department store shopping that did not credit.