Page 109 of 156 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

As a general rule I do NOT follow this thread because it is usually just people posting specific surveys and not overall issues. If you ever see a major problem, please use the "report a post" and it will get my attention.

I see GF surveys that credited both yesterday and today. Could it have just been a glitch on a certain survey or for a short period of time?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    As a general rule I do NOT follow this thread because it is usually just people posting specific surveys and not overall issues. If you ever see a major problem, please use the "report a post" and it will get my attention.

I see GF surveys that credited both yesterday and today. Could it have just been a glitch on a certain survey or for a short period of time?
    Mine was yesterday around 6:30AM, it was a Hall + Partner about hotel rewards programs. The one I took this morning credited.

How do we report a post?

I think GF was down, I kept getting a error server screen for over 30 minutes. The one I took was Neilson on appliances, never had a problem with Neilson before. GF was green early in am, then afternoon yellow, night was back to green.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Another DS that should have credited at the top of the hour that didn't. This one was on blueberries....

It's yellow, so somebody is getting credit. There's nothing different on my computer; been using CCleaner like always. I have no idea what to try next.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Another DS that should have credited at the top of the hour that didn't. This one was on blueberries....

It's yellow, so somebody is getting credit. There's nothing different on my computer; been using CCleaner like always. I have no idea what to try next.
    For some reason I have never had any luck with that survey crediting. I have taken it couple times before and I never once got credit for it, I do not recall if I have gotten the completion page on it or not. I just recall the survey. I took one today that did credit on top of the hour.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I'm not exactly sure what time I took my DS yesterday morning, but I think it was between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. My particular survey was about different types of technology, and I did get the congratulations page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Alright, I'm trying to stay positive.... but....

Another DS, another congrats page...and no credit at the top of the hour. This one was a Compass Rose on travel to a favorite vacation spot. That's 3 in a little more than 24 hours-that's NEVER happened before with Greenfield.

I honestly dont think a glitch on my end I really think on their end never have trouble with theirs crediting, 2 this week plus others too not crediting so seems to be more of a DS problem

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post

Today is the first day I have taken surveys in about 2 or 3 months. I did SH, LS and DS (GF) I actually did the GF survey first I took my time and completed it and got the congrats page. It did not credit. The other two did. SO I checked here and see many people are posting that DS are not crediting. Sounds like a problem with GF
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

How does one "report a post" to Trisha?

I've checked my computer(again); used CCleaner like always; getting credit for other surveys. But...yet again...got the congrats page on GF and no credit. It's got to be something on their end.

This one was a commercial with a new hair styler product.

Guess I'll stop doing GF unless and until we hear something. Doesn't leave a lot of choices anymore, does it?