Page 100 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Getting really tired of answering 5-10 minutes of questions for MV and then they decide the survey is full. Just wasted ~ 20 minutes on multiple surveys for them. The last 2 days, I haven't even gotten into one, I think I prefer that.

Monday, I think the same thing happened 5 times.

I wish I would have checked the forum first. I just completed the MTC long survey about toilet paper. It did not go back to the usual thank you page.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I wish I would have checked the forum first. I just completed the MTC long survey about toilet paper. It did not go back to the usual thank you page.
    ME too!! Took 3 MV before 1 credited and the MTC long one about tp was so be my 5th for the weekend contest. Oh well, I will try again tomorrow
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

DH completed a long MV survey on cell phones that did not credit.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DH completed a long MV survey on cell phones that did not credit.
    I took a survey about cell phones, I did put my phone # when asked and agreed to answer additional questions. It was very long but it did credit.

I also got a long MTC about toilet paper that didn't credit.
    Last edited by Love2Shop; 07-06-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Tried both SSi's just now. Both went to GTM. Seriously? It's the 7th??? Wonder if both are just down or whether they are out of surveys already??

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Tried both SSi's just now. Both went to GTM. Seriously? It's the 7th??? Wonder if both are just down or whether they are out of surveys already??
    Sure hope it's not that they have run out for the month, I think it was like 23rd, 20th and last month ~ 17th or 18th since they starting running out in April.

getting the same thing on SSI1 strange that it is green been getting the global offer since about 2pm

Completed a One Opinion through MV and at the end "sorry this survey is full".
    Way too many surveys that you do the whole thing and either no credit or do not qualify. So few survey options anymore it would be nice to get credit when you do actually get one. Wondering if things are going to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Completed a One Opinion through MV and at the end "sorry this survey is full".
    Way too many surveys that you do the whole thing and either no credit or do not qualify. So few survey options anymore it would be nice to get credit when you do actually get one. Wondering if things are going to improve.
    I just got a Greenfield Survey-completed it and got the Congratulations page and no credit. Is Tricia letting us report Greenfield yet? I clicked out though and didn't save anything. I am so sad that I am not making any money for Disney, I try every day to get survey's and nothing.