Page 145 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Should have known to click out of this.....thru Global-it was a Brainjuicer on water flavor products. I have always had a hard time getting Brainjuicer's to credit. Just an fyi....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Should have known to click out of this.....thru Global-it was a Brainjuicer on water flavor products. I have always had a hard time getting Brainjuicer's to credit. Just an fyi....
    got that one this AM and mine did credit, sorry yours didn't. You did it in FF?

I've had problems with BJs in the past too, first one I have gotten in a long time as most of them were with GF.

3rd day of the new quarter and already an entry into the Second Chance Drawing.

RFG#2 on highlighters did not credit, got the correct page at the end.

looking forward to hearing who the winner is for last quarter (June).
    Last edited by SCard; 07-03-2014 at 04:34 PM.

my rfg #1 didnt credit tonight either baby products
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed AMP around 4:30, no credit, another entry in the second chance drawing. Go the correct completed screen for sure.

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH MTC, ON TV, OLD COMPLETION SCREEN AND NO CREDIT, i AM THINKING THAT HAPPENED TO BE THIS MONTH, GOT THE SAME OLD COMPLETION PAGE AND NO CREDIT. I ALSO DID GF THIS MORNING ON BEER THAT DID NOT CREDIT, NOT SUCH A GOOD DAY FOR CREDITS, i HAVE 2 ENTRYS TODAY.

JTOWNER
    Jtowner

RFG(1) $0.50 on my favorite Florida theme park that took 30 minutes and no credit!

Adding an entry in Second Chance Drawing.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH MTC, ON TV, OLD COMPLETION SCREEN AND NO CREDIT, i AM THINKING THAT HAPPENED TO BE THIS MONTH, GOT THE SAME OLD COMPLETION PAGE AND NO CREDIT.
    JTOWNER
    I forgot what the MTC was about, seeing your post now I remember it was on TV, mostly about options to get premium cable TV channels by streaming, not thru a cable company. Stinks too as that is $1.15 we missed out on

Completed an AMP on TV channels and no credit, got the correct page at the end too:

Thank you!

You have successfully completed this survey. We appreciate you taking the time, and hope you'll continue to share your valued opinion

that would have been my 5th for today and my entry in the contest. could not get anything else so lost my contest entry.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-27-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Finally get a DS on GPS apps and no credit. Not going to waste my time even trying DS anymore.