Page 26 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

is ssi still supposed to be crediting immediately? just did one that did not- hopefully it will in an hour or so?

I have been out of the loop the last two weeks due to vacation...time to rack up the surveys for SM status
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Completed SM about fish oil supplements, got and entered the validation code and ended up with "sorry"... really aggravating when I got the validation code at the end. If it is a qualifying issue why did I get the validation code at the end.

Just completed another SM about shopping and got the "white page".

Qualifying issues or not I wasted 30 minutes of my time and got nothing for it.

And there is nothing wrong with my computer.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-16-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Alice-yes, SSi(1) will credit immediately. Have never seen one thru that link credited on the hour anymore since the change of servers.

SSi(2) still credits on the hour.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DH completed an SSI (2) about online reviews that did not credit.

edited to add... It did credit on the 2nd hour! Yay!
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 08-16-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default no credits

Bad week for surveys Unfortunately, I read this post after taking the Home Sweet Home survey. Of course, no credit here. Did a My View survey that didn't credit. Also took a 35 minute SSI survey that went to the demographic questions at the end, and then said that I didn't qualify for the survey.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

DH completed a Samplicious on online shopping that did not credit. He got the "Thank you for your participation. You will be rewarded" page but no credit.

I was 80% complete on a GF survey about smartphones when I reached a page where you were supposed to click on icons and drag them to a number line. I couldn't click and drag the icons. (There were several of these type questions in the survey, and the others had worked fine.) I refreshed the page, but it still wouldn't work. I had to close out of the survey, and now there are no more GF options for me.

(This is more a technical problem than a surveys not crediting issue, but I didn't know where else to put it and wanted everyone to be aware.)

After a good start to the month, I haven't been able to qualify for anything for a couple of days! Bummer

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I was 80% complete on a GF survey about smartphones when I reached a page where you were supposed to click on icons and drag them to a number line. I couldn't click and drag the icons. (There were several of these type questions in the survey, and the others had worked fine.) I refreshed the page, but it still wouldn't work. I had to close out of the survey, and now there are no more GF options for me.

(This is more a technical problem than a surveys not crediting issue, but I didn't know where else to put it and wanted everyone to be aware.)
    I had that one yesterday. I finally copied and pasted the URL to another tab and refreshed it and it worked and actually credited. But that was an annoying survey!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Was finished taking one on a space movie when it went to an error 400 page and will not be refreshed. Always more upsetting when it is at the very end and you are just waiting for that credit page!!
    <Sunshine Rewards