Page 102 of 156 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I completed a Live Sample about joining an online community. It did not go back to Live Sample and did not credit. Of course, the online community has my information now. I don't mind participating, but I would have liked to get my credit.
    The new online community is Soapbox and they are really all over the place, trying to get you to join their survey site. I do not understand when I am trying to take a survey, why would I want to join their site. Just seems weird.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    The new online community is Soapbox and they are really all over the place, trying to get you to join their survey site. I do not understand when I am trying to take a survey, why would I want to join their site. Just seems weird.
    I keep getting that one too, so annoying. Very few available surveys, get into one and see that community Did it once and no credit, probably have seen it at least 10 more times.

I'm about ready to give up on this site. I am not having any luck with survey credits. It's a shame because I used to love SR and am now getting really frustrated with it. I spend enough time trying to qualify and when I do, I'm not getting credit!

I completed a MV about a retailer's commercial, got the thank you for completing the survey message in the survey, and when it went back to MV, I got a message that stated, "Invalid URL Parameters".

No credit so far.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Yep, that's the one. My DD got it once when doing a survey and I had her close out of it rather than give her info. I thought I would try - no credit. Not inclined to participate in a site that doesn't give credit for signups when they are supposed to.

Completed a Global on search engines (the really big, most popular one) that did not credit.

cleared cookies, completed another Global, no credit after 2 hours. Was 13 minutes about ads in a Facebook game. Light has been green for most of the evening so Global is crediting.
    This is becoming a big waste of my time.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-17-2013 at 09:12 PM.

completed SH on car shopping and didnt credit

Just completed a SH about beer that did not credit, even though it went back to SR at the end. Haven't had that happen in a while.

Did a Global for phones, downloaded a shopping software.
    Need to go delete the software.
    No credit on the hour, hopefully on the 2nd hr, but I am doubtful.