Page 103 of 156 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

completed a Global about researching convertible computer purchase that didn't credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed a Global about researching convertible computer purchase that didn't credit.
    Ditto. It was the only one I qualified for yesterday. Sigh...light was green so I figured I'd give it a try....sigh....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Ditto. It was the only one I qualified for yesterday. Sigh...light was green so I figured I'd give it a try....sigh....
    Seems like Global credits better for me in Firefox. I used to do all my SR surveys in FF, but the last few months there is something wrong with flash in FF and it crashes when I get videos in Toluna, PSB (can't remember new name), magazines surveys too so I do all those in IE. Sometimes I forget to go back to FF for Global and I think that be might of the problem; going to start to pay more attention, I used to have very few problems with Global crediting.

Scard, it is just not you, PSB in FF crashes for me also, and I using new Windows 8, did the same thing using windows 7. If I use Chrome for global I get those PSB surveys without a problem. I like chrome, but last week for the 1st time, I had a issue using chrome for GF daily, I like chrome because it retains your demographics for GF, where FF does not and every time I try GF and get the sorry message next time I try it goes back to the blank screen and have tp fill it all out again. Chrome does not, but 2 twice week I had GF that did not credit, when I went back to FF it credits. It is a learning process how to get surveys to work and then credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard, it is just not you, PSB in FF crashes for me also, and I using new Windows 8, did the same thing using windows 7. If I use Chrome for global I get those PSB surveys without a problem. I like chrome, but last week for the 1st time, I had a issue using chrome for GF daily, I like chrome because it retains your demographics for GF, where FF does not and every time I try GF and get the sorry message next time I try it goes back to the blank screen and have tp fill it all out again. Chrome does not, but 2 twice week I had GF that did not credit, when I went back to FF it credits. It is a learning process how to get surveys to work and then credit.

Jtowner
    Glad it's not just me with FF. I can't figure out what the problem is with FF; I have installed the most recent version of Flash and have the plug ins enabled. I am using Windows Vista and do not have to fill in my demographics every time GF tells me they have no surveys for me which is multiple times/day.

doing AMP about a bunch of different subjects, mostly vacation home rental sites and got:

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
    The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

first time I was able to get into one today, now nothing....
    Last edited by SCard; 07-29-2013 at 07:48 PM.

[QUOTE=SCard;377415]doing AMP about a bunch of different subjects, mostly vacation home rental sites and got:

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

first time I was able to get into one today, now nothing....[/Q

I agree Scard, I said earlier Chrome did not credit 2 GF's last week, well I got one in FF today, which wanted my Teen, okay fine he agree, not happy it was about shopping for shoes and clothes, he took him about 30 linutes, he finished it got the completion screen, I had checked cookies before he sat down, well did did not credit. so there goes my theory about FF vs Chorme for GF. That is the 3rd one this month, I have never had a crediting issue with GF the last couple of month I have had them. Just when I thought I figured it out, now have to try another browser or CHrome again. Not sure, for the reward I really fight with myself to keep doing them. Not enough money and lately a waste of a lot of time.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    doing AMP about a bunch of different subjects, mostly vacation home rental sites and got:

first time I was able to get into one today, now nothing....
    wow, what a shock, this actually credited! the status bar wasn't very far along when the error occured, no way I thought that it would credit.glad I left it open and walked away.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-29-2013 at 08:38 PM.

DH completed a LS on car buying tonight that did not credit.

Completed at short (10 min) SH about joining a community about air conditioners. Came to a dead end, no credit. It was short but still. Seems better to get out of all surveys for a panel/community as very few credit.