Page 136 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1558

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I took two Live Sample surveys today and neither credited! I took the Opinion Central survey on Baby products that didn't credit. All in all a frustrating day. And I can't get a DS... I think I'm done for the day - hopefully tomorrow will be better.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

jlyn is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Took a live this morning that didn't credit again...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I took two Live Sample surveys today and neither credited! I took the Opinion Central survey on Baby products that didn't credit. All in all a frustrating day. And I can't get a DS... I think I'm done for the day - hopefully tomorrow will be better.
    Oh I hate days like this. It doesn't happen often but when it does boy do I get bummed out. Maybe try a good cookie and cache cleaning today and see if that might help you out.
    Sunshine Rewards

where do you find the survey number? Is it at the beginning of the surveys? I've had trouble the last 3 surveys in a row with opinion central. I'll spend 20 minutes on a survey, be at the point of the final demographic info, and boom, I'll get an error page! sooooo frustrating! This was happening to me a lot a few months ago and I had pretty much quit doing surveys, but had been having better luck lately....any suggestions? I'm not leaving the survey open a long time...I'm using the correct buttons on the survey....I've tried cleaning cookies, etc.....ARGHHHHH!
    Last edited by rlancasterpa; 02-18-2014 at 10:19 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by rlancasterpa View Post
    where do you find the survey number? Is it at the beginning of the surveys? I've had trouble the last 3 surveys in a row with opinion central. I'll spend 20 minutes on a survey, be at the point of the final demographic info, and boom, I'll get an error page! sooooo frustrating! This was happening to me a lot a few months ago and I had pretty much quit doing surveys, but had been having better luck lately....any suggestions? I'm not leaving the survey open a long time...I'm using the correct buttons on the survey....I've tried cleaning cookies, etc.....ARGHHHHH!
    If you get an error page while taking a survey, I've had luck once in a while using my "back button" and the survey will sometimes come back and you can continue, not all the time but I try that first before closing out of it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

thanks...I've tried that, it sometimes works....

completed a DS today on car buying website. at the end got "thanks"..never went back to the DS congrats page.

I reported it, have not seen anything from that in a very long time.

I am clearing cookies and CACHE daily.

I didn't get credit for the cold medicine one either! Glad to know it's not just me! I did that long sprawling one that seemed to keep jumping subjects....then at the end of the classification questions....TERMINATED!!! drives me CRAZY!!! but at least we are not alone guys!

Just did an opinion central one on tires....guess it was run through my view.....got to the classification questions again...."Invalid URL Parameters." is what I got....after a 15 minute survey.....soooo frustrating!!!!! Where else am I supposed to post this to try to get credit for these? Or is there no where if you do not completely finish those qualifying questions? They had asked my address and EVERYTHING, THOUGH!!!!!

Unfortunately, the only company I know of that will sometimes(and it hasn't happened in awhile) give back missing credits if you report them is GF.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards