Page 4 of 156 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Default SSI/SSI2 not crediting again?

DH took both the SSI and SSI2 surveys earlier this evening and neither have credited. Any one else have any problems with them today? I rarely have problems with these surveys and was surprised that neither one of them credited.

I took one over the weekend and it never did credit. I don't think I ever had that happen before.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I took both yesterday a few hours apart and didn't have any trouble with credits. Sorry you didn't get credit. Maybe try spacing them out in the day to see if that helps (and if you have the time).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I took both yesterday a few hours apart and didn't have any trouble with credits. Sorry you didn't get credit. Maybe try spacing them out in the day to see if that helps (and if you have the time).
    DH took the SSI first and waited two hours for it to credit. When it didn't, he tried the SSI2. That also did not credit. He just completed a SSI survey for today and that did credit. Still can't explain what happened yesterday since he rarely completes a SSI/SSI2 survey that does not credit.

My SSI2 did not credit this morning.

Cleared cookies, tried again the the 2nd one credited.

SSI is one of the most reliable survey companies as far as completed ones crediting, IMO. Things happen, I guess.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-13-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Default Greenfield Survey?

How long does it take for Greenfield Survey to credit? I completed one last night @7pm and still have not received credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Those usually credit within one hour. Sometimes there is a delay of another hour. It should have credited by now. As a rule they seem to be crediting fine so there must have been something that kept that one from crediting. I did one this morning and got credit. Also, I notice that the stoplight on that one is green so they are crediting for the majority of people who are taking them. Did you clear cookies between taking one on Monday and one on Tuesday? Did you take a greenfield and a ytc without clearing cookies in between?
    Sunshine Rewards

Default GF

I had 2 GF's that did not credit this month, I also got the completion page on both. I do not recall having GF's that did not credit. I was thinking at 1st it was the survey, but after reading Trish's post yesterday about GF changing things up. It could be that is what the problem is. Usually June is a great month for all surveys companys, GF is not been good this month at all.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It never did credit. It's frustrating when you spend 30 minutes on a survey and it does not credit
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Surveys not crediting question

Hello!
    I am very new to the site so I apologize if this has already been answered. Yesterday I took three surveys, one that credited right away and two that have not been credited. If they have not been credited by now does it mean they do not get credited at all?