Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

I completed one yesterday that went to a white page and didn't credit. I just finished a 25 minute survey on cars that went to the Do Not Qualify page after I finished the survey and answered the demographic questions. GF used to be one of my favorite surveys, but I am getting to the point that I don't even want to try them anymore. It isn't worth the frustration.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They should all credit within about 2 hours or so, so at this point, yes,l you're probably out of luck. Was this the first day you've taken surveys through SR? Have any other SR surveys creditted? If you have successfully completed other SR surveys before yesterday, did you clear cookies before you started? Which ones did you take yesterday?

Welcome!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I just posted a thread about this earlier. I have lost over $3. in surveys not crediting, mostly Greenfield. That use to be my "go to" survey but now I am frustrated because I take the surveys, get to the congrats page, and then never get the credit! I thought that it was only me. What can be done to rectify this problem. I am getting to the point where it is not worth all of my time to do these surveys and not get the credit for them. Very dissapointing!!!

Thank you for your response! I have been a member for about a month but yesterday was my first day taking surveys. The greenfield survey credited but the livesample and samplicious surveys did not credit. I made sure to clear my cookies before each one too. Could it be because I am a new member?

Shouldn't have anything to do with the length of membership.

Are you clearing cookies too fast? Live Sample takes til about 10 after the hour; samplicious???-around the top of the hour usually but I don't get them alot so I could be off.

Agreed-if a survey hasn't credited within 2 hours, you are out of luck usually.

I use ccleaner-more in depth than cookies. Use it usually at the beginning of the day and between ssi and ssi2. That's another one-ssi credits immediately; ssi2 at the top of the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Thank you for your response! I have been a member for about a month but yesterday was my first day taking surveys. The greenfield survey credited but the livesample and samplicious surveys did not credit. I made sure to clear my cookies before each one too. Could it be because I am a new member?
    I'm wondering if you cleared cookies too soon, before each had a chance to credit. Most people only clear cookies twice a day--once before you start surveys and once in between SSI and SSI 2. Before you clear cookies mid-day, try to make sure everything has had a chance to credit first. So if you take 3 surveys, try to wait until they credit before you clear cookies again or you run the risk of deleting the survey's cookie and not being paid.

Which browser are you using? There may be something in your settings we can help you with too.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks to both of you! I am going to stop clearing my cookies so often. Also I am using google chrome.

took a GF that was pretty much about one hour long and it didnt credit on the 1st hour I really hope after all my time and effort that it credits on the 2nd hour.

I got a GF too that was 55 minutes-about small, hand held appliances(not being more specific) today that hasn't credited on hour 2..... Joy...NOT....

that was the one and mind hasnt credited on the 2nd hour either