Page 81 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    I had the exact same one yesterday! I opened a trouble ticket, but who knows if that will get the credit to go through.
    I think the "panel" the error message was referring to is either Live Sample or One Opinion, not SR. I had a problem with a Live interactive session a few weeks ago, e-mailed them with no response so didn't bother today.

Hopefully we will get the $3 from One Opinion in 10-14 days for the session; if not I have an e-mail address for them.
    Last edited by SCard; 03-17-2013 at 11:42 AM.

4 ssis so far today that I completed and got the try for another and now none so frustrating!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed a MV on movie trailers that did not credit.

I completed a Global last night and a MV today that did not credit. No way will I make SM at this rate - it will be the first quarter I miss since my very first quarter at SR. Too few surveys available for me and too many that I completed that didn't credit.

So sorry, Stitch! I thought I was in the same boat and one of my missing shopping credits finally came in. I will say I did a MV last night and didn't think it was going to credit, since it didn't for a while. It did credit within an hour, but a lot longer than normal.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Completed a MV and a Global earlier today, and neither one credited. Global has a red light, but MV has a green light.

The good news is that six surveys did credit for me today, but I need every one to have a shot at SM this quarter.

Did another MV the other day and no credit again! That is two that do not work for me anymore
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Did another MV the other day and no credit again! That is two that do not work for me anymore
    I had one today and one yesterday that didn't credit. MV crediting seems to be worse on the weekends; at least the last 2.

MV via PSB on magazines no credit

I noticed MV was green and took one that did credit right after the hour. It was one on beverages. I'm not sure if it is just specific types of surveys through MV that aren't crediting. I am also not sure if it matters that I clear cookies etc before taking one.
    Sunshine Rewards