Thread: Sears One Day Sale

Default Sears One Day Sale

If you are thinking you need anything, get online between 9 and 12 on Sunday and visit Sears. They are having free shipping and a ton of great deals. The one that caught my eye is the LG products. I looked at the LG HDTV at Sears, they are awesome. They are going to be on sale with free shipping. LG is definately the latest and greatest in technology, tv's, white goods, anything they now produce.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Are the LG appliances on sale too? I am holding out for a great sale on an LG dishwasher. I missed out on a great online only special a while back through Home Depot, but I would buy from Sears if the price was right.

Unfortunately, we are usually getting ready for, and then at church during the sale time....HMMMM.

Never mind...I just went on the web site and they don't have any LG dishwasher listed. I just looked at them in the store a few weeks ago, and looked at them on-line a month or so ago....

Curiouser and curiouser!
    Last edited by speechteachri; 03-13-2008 at 07:54 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Are the LG appliances on sale too? I am holding out for a great sale on an LG dishwasher. I missed out on a great online only special a while back through Home Depot, but I would buy from Sears if the price was right.

Unfortunately, we are usually getting ready for, and then at church during the sale time....HMMMM.

Never mind...I just went on the web site and they don't have any LG dishwasher listed. I just looked at them in the store a few weeks ago, and looked at them on-line a month or so ago....

Curiouser and curiouser!

One of the ads says 15% off ALL appliances. I'm sure that includes LG.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.