Thread: Fall 2013 Magic and Wonder

Default Fall 2013 Magic and Wonder

Disney Cruise Line has released the last remaining itineraries for the Magic and Wonder for late 2013. The Magic will be sailing out of Miami for shorter cruises to the Caribbean and Bahamas, while the Wonder will sail out of Galveston on 7 and 8 night Western Caribbeans.

We're currently booked on the Wonder, which is sailing of Miami in early 2013. We're on a 4 night that stops in Key West, Nassau and Castaway Cay. I've always wanted to go to Key West, and this way I get a little taste of it and get to enjoy a Disney Cruise. I'm crossing my fingers no work schedules get in the way of our plans!
    Kayla

That's interesting. I didn't realize they were going to bring the Magic back over. I thought it would be staying put in California. They're just shifting those two ships all over the place .

I know, these ships get around. The Magic will already have been to Galveston, and the Wonder already in Miami, so it's nice that they're flip flopping for the fall. Although the itineraries are really the same, people who live close to those ports can at least sail on a different ship. I am so tempted by the Magic in Miami, I'd love to squeeze in another in the fall. Take a 5-night Western and only miss out on Costa Maya and Castaway Cay over the regular 7-night itineraries. Time to go scheme
    Kayla