Thread: 2013 trip(s) booked!

Default 2013 trip(s) booked!

Booked my 2013 trips room only. I (& The Mom) will be staying at Art of Animation both times (awesome!).
    First trip is marathon weekend to cheer on my brother in the half and dsil in the 5k. Any one have any experience cheering people on there?

Second is in the spring, Mordie's school band is going.

This is the first time I have worked with Kayla/MU, and they have been awesome.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Booked my 2013 trips room only. I (& The Mom) will be staying at Art of Animation both times (awesome!).
    First trip is marathon weekend to cheer on my brother in the half and dsil in the 5k. Any one have any experience cheering people on there?

Second is in the spring, Mordie's school band is going.

This is the first time I have worked with Kayla/MU, and they have been awesome.
    Sounds awesome and fun!!!
    We'll be there on marathon weekend running!
    Sunshine Rewards

Kayla

Oh my gawd you guys-I leave Thursday!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Oh my gawd you guys-I leave Thursday!
    You're making me jealous!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have fun! I saw the Art of Animation in September when we went but we didn't get to walk around it or anything. BTW there is a walk way that connects it to POP in case you need some tie dye cheesecake.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Have fun! I saw the Art of Animation in September when we went but we didn't get to walk around it or anything. BTW there is a walk way that connects it to POP in case you need some tie dye cheesecake.
    Awesome! Thanks!

Tom and I walked around in November and ate lunch at Landscape of Flavors. The food I got there was very good, but service was really slow. Hope you love it there, I think they did a great job with AoA!
    Kayla

Yay! Have fun! You'll have to let us know if you used and liked the new MyMagic+ and Fastpass+ system. Have you read the announcement today?

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...he-next-level/

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!