Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just booked a "free" wdw trip

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default Just booked a "free" wdw trip

Thanks, SR! I've been cashing out for Disney Giftcards exclusively for the last 2+ years. I figured that sooner or later I could book a "free" trip if I saved long enough.

Well, that time has finally come! I booked a 7 day trip later this year at the French Quarter for DH and I, found out from the cast member that I had a free dining pin code attached to my name, and still had an extra $150 in Giftcards left after booking the trip. How cool is that?

My only expense is airfare. I found nonstop SW flights for $110 pp each way, snagged them, and am now going to spend an entire week at WDW for the $439 I spent for flights. If I get my act together, perhaps I can earn some more Giftcards to spend while I'm there.

Thanks again, SR!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Wonderful, enjoy your trip!

I hope to do a "free" vacation to WDW next year with my SR $$. Last time we stayed at a value, really hoping to have enough for a mod next time. Would love to hear about FQ; that is the resort I am leaning towards right now.

Congrats!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

That is so cool! You can't beat an entire week at Disney for that price, and how cool that you had a free dining credit!

I'm hoping to cover a lot of next years trip with SR gift cards. Things are tight for us, so having things like SR is what gives us the chance to go on vacation.

Wow, that is awesome! And inspirational. Congrats. Hopefully next year I'll have a great sucess story such as this! Enjoy your well earned trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Thanks, SR! I've been cashing out for Disney Giftcards exclusively for the last 2+ years. I figured that sooner or later I could book a "free" trip if I saved long enough.

Well, that time has finally come! I booked a 7 day trip later this year at the French Quarter for DH and I, found out from the cast member that I had a free dining pin code attached to my name, and still had an extra $150 in Giftcards left after booking the trip. How cool is that?

My only expense is airfare. I found nonstop SW flights for $110 pp each way, snagged them, and am now going to spend an entire week at WDW for the $439 I spent for flights. If I get my act together, perhaps I can earn some more Giftcards to spend while I'm there.

Thanks again, SR!
    WTG Pat!!! When are you going? October when we are there, perhaps?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Sounds like fun! I love being able to shave even the smallest amount of cost by using gift cards earned on SR, but a whole trip can't be beat!
    Kayla

What an awesome job!! I am planning on going next year for the holidays and I would love to have enought to cover at least 50% of the expenses. I need to get in gear with these surveys

This should be quite inspiring to SR members trying to get to Disney on a budget!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome! Congrats!!