Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Your Business

Default Introduce Your Business

Although in general we do not allow people to advertise their businesses and websites on Sunshine Rewards, every now and again it is nice to know what people are up to and how we as a community can help them. Please take this opportunity to share what you do with other members of SR and feel free to link to it. You never know who might be the connection that helps you further your business! Goodness knows I have had many people help me in mine!

(Please only post once in the thread. If someone wants to follow up about something, use the Private Messaging system. If you do not have enough posts yet to be able to Private Message, it is a good time to get active!)

I sell Pampered Chef. I would love to help you fill your kitchen. check out my facebook page Meghan's Kitchen and make sure you like it and check out my webstie www.pamperedchef.biz/meghanhouser. Make sure you sign up for my newsletter. I like to offer specials that anyone in the US can take advantage of.

Thanks for letting us introduce ourselves and business!!

I am a travel agent who specializes in Disney Destinations , cruises, honeymoons and group travel. I have personally been to Walt Disney World 20+ times in the last 10 years, stayed at almost all of the resorts, and eaten just about every where, so can really help you plan a great trip!

I also have toured many of the other cruise lines (not just Disney) and am working on my Accredited Cruise Counselor certification!

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/vacationsbywendy
    You can browse around and get quotes at www.cruisingco.com (If you would like me personally to respond instead of another agent, choose my name Wendy Hale)
    Sign up for the newsletter and stay up to date on all the newest Disney deals and other vacations! CLICK TO Sign up for Newletter and Enter air-inclusive 7-night Europe river cruise for two Contest

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I don't have a business per se (give me until I get my master's ), but I do have a blog: http://wdwnotjustforkids.com/
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I don't have a business per se (give me until I get my master's ), but I do have a blog: http://wdwnotjustforkids.com/
    WTH??? That's you? LOL I have been following that for months now and had no idea who it belonged to and where I came across it but I get the feed updates via email. Great job!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have been a loyal Sunshiner from almost day one so I am very excited to share my business with you. I run a custom clothing business with my mom called Red32Designs. We are on FB and Etsy actually. Our signature item is our Alice Dress and Autograph Books actually. I also have a savings blog that has gotten me to WDW for free once and almost free once as well. This year we hope to hit the free mark again. We are on FB as well.

Thank you for allowing me to share this with you all and let me know if you stop by.

Like several of us on SR, I am a travel agent. I specialize in Disney vacations, particularly Walt Disney World, my favorite place EVER! Would love to help plan your trip!!! angela@mouseworldtravel.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/A...useWorldTravel
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I also have a blog. It's called Rock-A-Bye Parents.

Default Disney Vacations

I'm Laurie Schaerer, and I help people plan their special vacations, with an emphasis on Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruises and Adventures by Disney. There's never a fee for my service, and I do everything from booking your vacation, to making dining reservations and planning itineraries. Anything to make your vacation easier and more enjoyable. (And right now, Disney World is offering Free Dining for select dates through the end of 2012).

My website is http://laurieschaerer.offtoneverland.com. You can also find me on Facebook: Laurie Schaerer - Off to Neverland Travel.

I also enjoy photography. You can view and purchase photographs at www.lautondesigns.etsy.com.

Thanks for reading more about me. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Although it's not a quite a business, I run a small coupon savings blog at Savin' It Up. I try to keep my readers up to date on the latest deals at your favorite stores.