For about the last week, I can't get into GF. I put in my info. and it automatically goes to the "sorry we don't have any surveys available." EVERY DAY no matter what time of the day it is. Finally today I decided to try another one of my email addresses and it got me to the selection screen with those initial screening questions to put you into a survey. I actually qualified for one and started taking it. Then about 15 minutes into it, the survey went to a page that looked like it was a tech. error...had some coding and such on it and wouldn't go forward. (Couldn't find the link to report it to GF)

Went back to the GF main page and it was back to not qualifying for any surveys even though right before I got into that last one, there were about 8 other boxes checked that I "technically" qualified for. Just went immediately to "no surveys available for you."

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? I know it's not everyone b/c the light alternates between yellow and green so others must be getting them just fine. I understand not qualifying for surveys (trust me ), but this has been ongoing for so long with the same problem, I'm wondering what's going on on my end maybe????

Thanks if you have any ideas!