Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tricia -Contest posted on sweep site

Default Tricia -Contest posted on sweep site

Hey Tricia,

I just noticed that someone has posted the diamond pendant contest on Online-sweepstakes.com and someone else actually posted the answers. I wasn't sure if you knew that or wanted it there. If you want it removed, you can contact a mod there and they are usually pretty good about taking them down.

Oh my goodness!! I don't know whether to be excited or upset. LOL! Hopefully it will be good exposure for US that it is on there at all. But we really want people to have to visit MyJewelryBox.com to get the answers as well. Do I need an account over there to contact a mod?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

that is a nice catch! I wonder what Tricia thinks!!!!!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Glad you aren't upset. It should bring in some new faces but maybe some bad traffic too. Kind of fun that you are getting to be big time!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm not sure if you need an account or not. There is a "contact us" link at the bottom, but I have no idea if a mod ever answers those. I've seen other site owners join and PM a mod or post in the forum that they'd like stuff removed or altered.

There goes my chance of winning Oh well, I guess the contest wasnt exclusive to SR. Wonder what will happen next!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    There goes my chance of winning Oh well, I guess the contest wasnt exclusive to SR. Wonder what will happen next!
    i thought this was exclusive to SR members only?
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    The contest IS exclusive to SR members. They have to join SR in order to participate. That's how we get new members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Glad you aren't upset. It should bring in some new faces but maybe some bad traffic too. Kind of fun that you are getting to be big time!!!
    Actually when people have to sign up and join it sort of helps eliminates the really bad ones, but hopefully we will pick up a good one. Thats the name of the game, the more members we get, more people buying and doing offers and surveys, the more perks we get for our members from the merchants. Sort of a vicious circle.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

That stinks someone posted the answers. I forgot about the contest and just found all the answers on my own- not that difficult!

But, I do hope it brings in some members for SR!
    Sunshine Rewards