Thread: Log in cahnge?

Default Log in cahnge?

I normally do most of my SR stuff in IE, but I noticed today that when I try to log in, it takes me to the Facebook log in page. I have never signed into SR with my FB info. Are we now required to sign in using FB? I always thought that was optional before.

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet, but I am very confused by this today. Thanks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just logged in using IE and it didn't do that for me. Perhaps you do a good clean and try again. I have actually stopped using IE because I was having so many crediting issues and now I use firefox only for SR. However, I did use IE and logged in just now and it worked fine.
    Sunshine Rewards

This am logged in like normal. Tried to get surveys-wo success-it's Sunday.....Used ccleaner just now, and am now getting the same fb log in info. My fb info is not the same as SR has registered.....How do I log in?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Maybe try running CCleaner again? Since I was already good in Firefox, I just used that this morning to try and cleared an hour ago when I wanted to make a purchase. I was able to log in like normal then.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

You can log in either regularly or with Facebook. To connect your Facebook to your login to make it easier, you can go to your Edit Profile page and just click to authenticate. It should be super easy. Then as long as you are logged into Facebook, you will just need to click once to log into SR. It is totally optional though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs