Thread: Help with figuring out why GF doens't like me anymore :)

Default Help with figuring out why GF doens't like me anymore :)

For about the last week, I can't get into GF. I put in my info. and it automatically goes to the "sorry we don't have any surveys available." EVERY DAY no matter what time of the day it is. Finally today I decided to try another one of my email addresses and it got me to the selection screen with those initial screening questions to put you into a survey. I actually qualified for one and started taking it. Then about 15 minutes into it, the survey went to a page that looked like it was a tech. error...had some coding and such on it and wouldn't go forward. (Couldn't find the link to report it to GF)

Went back to the GF main page and it was back to not qualifying for any surveys even though right before I got into that last one, there were about 8 other boxes checked that I "technically" qualified for. Just went immediately to "no surveys available for you."

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? I know it's not everyone b/c the light alternates between yellow and green so others must be getting them just fine. I understand not qualifying for surveys (trust me ), but this has been ongoing for so long with the same problem, I'm wondering what's going on on my end maybe????

Thanks if you have any ideas!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    For about the last week, I can't get into GF. I put in my info. and it automatically goes to the "sorry we don't have any surveys available." EVERY DAY no matter what time of the day it is. Finally today I decided to try another one of my email addresses and it got me to the selection screen with those initial screening questions to put you into a survey. I actually qualified for one and started taking it. Then about 15 minutes into it, the survey went to a page that looked like it was a tech. error...had some coding and such on it and wouldn't go forward. (Couldn't find the link to report it to GF)

Went back to the GF main page and it was back to not qualifying for any surveys even though right before I got into that last one, there were about 8 other boxes checked that I "technically" qualified for. Just went immediately to "no surveys available for you."

Anyone have any ideas what's going on? I know it's not everyone b/c the light alternates between yellow and green so others must be getting them just fine. I understand not qualifying for surveys (trust me ), but this has been ongoing for so long with the same problem, I'm wondering what's going on on my end maybe????

Thanks if you have any ideas!

Tricia posted something recently about trying another e-mail addy for GF if you keep getting that message. Didn't work for me so I assume when I get it that message my demos don't match what they are looking for at that time.

GF has been alot tougher to get into since the end of March. I hope newbies don't follow the "come back tomorrow" info because GF does load more surveys as the day goes by.

Hope you have better luck soon.

For the last week I seem to be having this issue with all of the surveys . It sure can be frustrating when you don't fit any of them. I hope it gets better for you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Tricia posted something recently about trying another e-mail addy for GF if you keep getting that message. Didn't work for me so I assume when I get it that message my demos don't match what they are looking for at that time.
    I tried a different email address too with the same result Oh well. I've pretty much given up on GF.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was having problems with GF using the IE explorer. Since then, I have switched over to Chrome and I have been getting no problems....the occassional getting DQ, but that is normal.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards