Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: confuse about cashing out

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im not sure what the issue is because when i go to that one I see that it is available for me. I know this sounds silly but make sure you are clicking on the one for regular members and not the one for super members. They are right next to each other but ones shows a cost of 25 and one shows a cost of 24. Let me know if it still won't work and you may need to file a trouble ticket with Tricia to find out what the issue is.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    hmm not sure. The place you'd go to see what is available now is in your current earnings link.

So (when SR owners get on next) basically what you are seeing is a list of all the redemption options but none of the redeem buttons are available (meaning they are white with black writing not white with gray writing)?
    Exactly the problem

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Hi Michelle! I found this on the FAQ page...have you been a member for at least 45 days?

When can I request payment?
    You may request payment by Paypal after you have earned 20.00. You may cash out for various gift cards starting at 10.00 credits. In either case, you must have been a member for at least 45 days and have earned at least 10.00 credits before you cash out.

How can I request payment?
    After you have been a member for at least 45 days and earned 20.00 credits in your account a "Request Payment" button will automatically appear on your earnings page. Press the button and your request for Paypal will automatically be sent to our accounts payable department. Alternatively, you may visit the Redemption Center to be paid out in gift certificates. The selection of gift certificates changes frequently and begins at as little as 10.00 credits.

When am I paid?
    As long as your account is in good standing, Paypal cashouts submitted by the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day). Gift certificates, gift cards, and Disney Dollars are sent out within 30 days.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    Hi Michelle! I found this on the FAQ page...have you been a member for at least 45 days?

You may request payment by Paypal after you have earned 20.00. You may cash out for various gift cards starting at 10.00 credits. In either case, you must have been a member for at least 45 days and have earned at least 10.00 credits before you cash out.

After you have been a member for at least 45 days and earned 20.00 credits in your account a "Request Payment" button will automatically appear on your earnings page. Press the button and your request for Paypal will automatically be sent to our accounts payable department. Alternatively, you may visit the Redemption Center to be paid out in gift certificates. The selection of gift certificates changes frequently and begins at as little as 10.00 credits.

When am I paid?
    As long as your account is in good standing, Paypal cashouts submitted by the last day of the month will be paid on the 15th of the next month (or the next business day). Gift certificates, gift cards, and Disney Dollars are sent out within 30 days.
    Well that makes sense now it has only been 25 days.Thanks

Wow! Learn something new everyday. I never knew about the 45 day rule. Glad you got the answer to your problem!

And, BTW, earning $20 in your first 25 days is awesome!
    Debbie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I agree! I never knew that either LOL. I guess no one has ever had that issue yet and asked about it on the forums. I suppose it usually takes new members a little longer to make that much. Well now that you have another 20 days you can earn enough to cash out for a $50 instead!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post

When am I paid?
    Thanks for pointing that out. You seem to be my backup around here. When I don't know the answer you always find it!
    Sunshine Rewards