Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Magazines.com Credits--Last Call!

Default Missing Magazines.com Credits--Last Call!

Hi guys! I am working hard to get credits for everyone who ordered from Magazines.com during our recent contest. Needless to say, I am not so happy with them right now. I know that several of you have been pleased with a positive resolution to your trouble tickets. That's awesome, BUT I know that there may be more requests to come.

I need to send one last, all inclusive list of missing orders to them and don't want to miss anyone. SO, if you have an order from Magazines.com that has not yet credited to your account--PLEASE, PLEASE open a ticket ASAP.

You have until 10:00 a.m. EST on Monday 3/17/08. I will be sending them one last group of orders to research. As always there are never any guarantees that we will get credit for orders that did not track for whatever reason, but I am workin' 'em hard!! I really hope that every one of you sees these credits post yet this quarter.

Thanks MissAngie. You already have my trouble ticket... so I don't need to do anything else, right?

If you have already entered a trouble ticket you are good, that is correct!

thanks Angie for all of your hard work. We know you do your best!! I didn't realize that so many didn't get credit - it's nice to know I'm not the only one!!

Thanks again for all you do for us!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

You are so welcome! Tricia really does want her members to get the very best service. I just try to help her take care of you as much as I can.

Thank you for working so hard to get us our credits! Even if mine don't come thru, I'm just glad to know that you all have made such an effort to get them.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Oooohhh, it just dawned on me that I didn't get my credit. Ordered an American Girl subscription for my DD's b-day. Off to open a ticket!! Thanks for the reminder Angie and thanks for advocating for us.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Wow! I can't believe so many people are having trouble with them. I submitted TTs earlier this month for 2 orders I placed. I certainly hope they come thru!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, all tickets opened through 3/17/08 have been submitted for review. I will check my inquiries daily for responses. My fingers are crossed for all of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Okay, all tickets opened through 3/17/08 have been submitted for review. I will check my inquiries daily for responses. My fingers are crossed for all of you!!
    Thanks for following up on these for us! I am really hoping that they come through before the quarter ends!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie