Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Missing Magazines.com Credits--Last Call!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Was it pending at the top of your credits or back a page or two? Just wondering if when it credited if it went and credited on the date you ordered it instead of the date it credited. If that isn't the case please file a TT so Angie and Tricia can look at it. They can't do anything about it via the forum.
    Nope - the date stamp on mine was not back dated.

Thanks again Angie for working these credits - I was THRILLED to see the big bump in my account!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Just curious what happend with these credits? I saw it post to my account yesterday and it put me in the top 10 on the big board. I woke up this morning and the credit was gone and I had dropped to number 11 .

I understand if Magazines.com is not going to let you have the credits. Just wondering .....
    Oh, no! That is not right. If we messed this up last night, I'll still pay you out like you were in the top 10 on the big board and just pay 11 this month. It sounds like it might have been part of the whole double crediting thing that we were trying to fix. File a trouble ticket and I will take care of it for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia and others for the reply. I'll file a TT and let Tricia and Angie sort it out. I just didn't want to open a TT if there was an easy answer such as Magazines.com changed their mind about giving us credit or something like that.

I went back and checked my history -- It didn't credit on the original date of purchase and it didn't credit on April 1st. It's just missing completely.

I'm not worried -- I know it will get fixed. I was just * cough *cough* a little disappointed this morning when I realized I was knocked down to #11 - LOL.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Just wondering if most of the Magazine.com credits have come through? I know MissAngie was working on the last few....haven't seen mine yet, so I was just wondering..thanks
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Just wondering if most of the Magazine.com credits have come through? I know MissAngie was working on the last few....haven't seen mine yet, so I was just wondering..thanks
    We have posted them all. Any of them that did not get posted, Magazines.com verified that the credits went to another affiliate. It was kind of embarrassing to be arguing with them that we just KNOW that our members made the purchases through us only to find out that people either clicked on another rewards site or another coupon site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I do have a few outstanding credits to resolve.

Unfortunately, I do have two or three that may not get paid because credits went to another affiliate meaning someone besides SR got paid for the order. There's not much I can do to dispute those! That's why it is very important not to click around during a purchase.

Hopefully, I'll have all tickets resolved and closed yet today.

WOW, that's a big bummer! I don't do much shopping, but when I do I try to remember to go through SR. I wanted to get these magazines and when I saw the offer/contest I did it through the SR link. Does that mean that I messed up somewhere? hope not.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I do have a few outstanding credits to resolve.

Unfortunately, I do have two or three that may not get paid because credits went to another affiliate meaning someone besides SR got paid for the order. There's not much I can do to dispute those! That's why it is very important not to click around during a purchase.

Hopefully, I'll have all tickets resolved and closed yet today.
    Tricia & Angie, I want you to know how terribly sorry and embarrased I am, and how awful I feel that one of these was because of me. I ordered that subscription through your email, but apparently it came during a time when someone else was marketing the company too and I must have clicked on their email. If I'd have ordered using the standard shopping procedure (clearing cookies and using the shopping link) instead of shopping through an SR email link this wouldn't have happened. It's a hard lesson but an important one.

Thanks so much for all your work, and again I am so sorry.