Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ordering contact lenses online

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2yearplan View Post
    I ordered my son's contacts through 1-800- contacts about a month ago. I just asked the Doctor for my son's script and it did take me a while to find the correct brand and specifications for his eyes. No problem with the contacts ---HOWEVER----make sure when you order through Sunshine, DO NOT go to any other pages before or during the order process. I think this is where I went wrong. Do all your research on the brand and specifications (and clear everything out) before you place an order! Hope that makes sense!
    I was so freaked out about this crediting that I cleared all of my cookies and when I had to answer the phone or do anything that took me away from it I cleared them again before I went back and started all over each time. I can't imagine any reason why this one won't credit. I cleared cookies, went straight to Sr page and then straight to the 1-800 link and then did my account and ordered my lenses all within about 5 minutes. Now I am gonna cross all of my body parts that this works.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ok I ordered from 1-800- contacts this time because I could use my Bill me later and not have to enter credit card info in and because you only get credit for one. Next time I may try one of the others. No sense in not doing it through whoever will give me credit. Contacts are contacts no matter where you order them from. I will give me business to the cheapest, best paying, easiest, best customer service. Thanks for all of your advice! I will let you know how it goes and I can't wait for that 12.00 in credit!
    Ya know. I'm wondering if that Bill Me Later is causing us not to get our credits. I think you used it on the two Shoebuys that we are disputing. And I'm not showing your 1-800 Contacts order yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have always used bill me later for my shoebuy purchases and they always showed up. I imagine something could have changed but i have MANY shoebuy purchases that were all made with bill me later. I hope this isn't causing a problem because I love using bill me later because I don't have to give out my credit card information. Let me know if you find anything out. I had a shoebuy from a while ago that you just got settled and paid but I had one after that where I had no problem with it crediting.
    Sunshine Rewards

I went back and checked and I had 6 purchases through bill me later at shoebuy that credited just fine. The one that just credited last week was the first I had issues with. Now both of the ones from last week and the 1-800 contacts. I guess I need to stop using bill me later. I just checked my order status on 1-800 contacts and it still shows verifying with doctor because this was our first purchase so that may be why it is still pending. It may be that they wait until the order is verified. (Maybe Im grasping at straws LOL)
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-07-2007 at 11:29 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok I just noticed that it has moved to "printing invoice" lets all cross our fingers and any other body parts you can that this one credits in the next few days (do we have a begging smilie????)
    Sunshine Rewards

That's possible. Let's hope for that!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs