Thread: Fantasyland News

Default Fantasyland News

The big news with Fantasyland is Disney has announced an official opening date of December 6th. "Previews" should start November 19th, and AP and DVC previews might be even earlier.

That also means Be Our Guest should officially open in December 6th, but may also be open earlier when the previews start on the 19th of November. They're supposed to announce a date for reservations to start at the end of August. I've seen August 28th, which makes sense.

We'll miss the official opening by a week, but I'm hoping we'll get a good chance to see everything during the preview. Hoping they'll also be doing Be Our Guest reservations then, but I'd be surprised, and would expect walk-ups for the first week or two. Time will tell, but I'm excited!
    Kayla

Cannot wait!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Cannot wait!
    My awesome TA (Kayla ) got me Be Our Guest reservations today for December (marathon weekend).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    My awesome TA (Kayla ) got me Be Our Guest reservations today for December (marathon weekend).
    I'm guessing you mean January too.

We're going with friends a week after it opens. Super excited! We really lucked out with the timing of this trip, which we've planned for a few years.
    Kayla