Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What grade are the kids in your life going into this year?

Default What grade are the kids in your life going into this year?

My niece Sharpay will be a senior in high school. My nephew Mordie will be a junior in high school, and Ferdie (the baby of the three, who will be 13(!!) on Sunday) will be entering the eighth grade.vv

And I will be entering the first year of a two year master's program in clinical Social Work.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My oldest Callie is in 5th grade, Grace is in 4th grade both at the local middle school. My youngest Justin is in 3rd grade. His last year at the elementary school. It seems like yesterday they were babies.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Grandchildren growing up too fast! One will start 7th grade, the other two both 4th grade. Still remember each of them as babies, lol.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    My oldest Callie is in 5th grade, Grace is in 4th grade both at the local middle school. My youngest Justin is in 3rd grade. His last year at the elementary school. It seems like yesterday they were babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Grandchildren growing up too fast! One will start 7th grade, the other two both 4th grade. Still remember each of them as babies, lol.
    I love doing this thread b/c it always blows my mind how old the SR family's kids have gotten.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

my one and only child will be entering high school this year. 9th grade. she'll turn 15 about 3 weeks after school starts. she's also going to be marching in the halftime show at the allstate sugar bowl in NOLA in january!

my nephew is going into 2nd grade. he's my brother's only child.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 08-10-2012 at 08:45 PM.

My Girls, Aislynn and Eilise will be in the 6th grade this year and my son Braeden, will be in 3rd grade.

My daughter Anna will be in 8th, and my sons Justin and Steven will be in 6th and 5th. It is hard to believe my children are growing up so fast!

My youngest(21) will be a Senior in College! Should graduate in May The oldest(23) will begin three years of Seminary. I will still be teaching at Roane State to pay for all of this

I also have one nephew that will be a Junior in High School and a great nephew that will be in 3rd grade. They both live in other states.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ally, DD12, will be in 7th grade this year. Emily, DD7, will be in 2nd grade this year. And Jackson, DS5, will be starting Kindergarten this year. I can't believe all my babies will be in school this year.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

My son Michael will be in 4th grade this year and my baby James will be in 1st
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards