Thread: coupons.com

Hybrid View

Default coupons.com

I'm not getting credit -- anyone else having this problem? I usually have five or six in pending and I don't have a single one now, which I think means it's been at least a week. I miss a day once in a while, but I'm pretty sure I've only missed one in the past week.

None of mine have gone to pending

Yep-same here. And unlike previously-it IS going to the thank you page on coupons.com, so I don't know what's up.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That's really weird. I just checked and 8/8 is the last date I have anything pending. I think I might have a few more floating around, but they do tend to take a week or so to show up for me. What is the last date you have pending? What dates do you KNOW you printed (unlike usually printing)?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I printed one on Saturday, 8/11 that has not posted as pending but I don't recall how soon they usual pend. All the pending ones I have are from the iPad contest. I do make sure I sign into my coupons.com account before I print anything.

I have NONE pending, and I print the coupons pretty much every day. My last credit came in on 8/10, which would mean the last one that worked for me was in early August. I got NO credits on the contest.