Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: coupons.com

Default coupons.com

I'm not getting credit -- anyone else having this problem? I usually have five or six in pending and I don't have a single one now, which I think means it's been at least a week. I miss a day once in a while, but I'm pretty sure I've only missed one in the past week.

None of mine have gone to pending

Yep-same here. And unlike previously-it IS going to the thank you page on coupons.com, so I don't know what's up.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That's really weird. I just checked and 8/8 is the last date I have anything pending. I think I might have a few more floating around, but they do tend to take a week or so to show up for me. What is the last date you have pending? What dates do you KNOW you printed (unlike usually printing)?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I printed one on Saturday, 8/11 that has not posted as pending but I don't recall how soon they usual pend. All the pending ones I have are from the iPad contest. I do make sure I sign into my coupons.com account before I print anything.

I have NONE pending, and I print the coupons pretty much every day. My last credit came in on 8/10, which would mean the last one that worked for me was in early August. I got NO credits on the contest.

I haven't had any coupons.com credits come through either since August 8. I don't know if it is an issue with the website or maybe Tricia is on vacation with her family and just hasn't downloaded the credits yet. I also have a couple of shopping credits that haven't come through either. Sooner or later I'm sure (hope) they will appear or they will say that the website is having problems collecting data. Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Pretty sure I entered the coupons.com contest everyday and I don't see a credit for the 9th so the 8th is last day I got credit for too.
    Last edited by SCard; 08-14-2012 at 09:26 PM.

I have 3 coupons.com that just posted as pending, those are my missing ones.

Thanks Tricia if you fixed the credits.

Still no pendings for me, but I'm continuing to print them every day.

Has anyone else started getting them again?