Thread: Christmas 2012

Default Christmas 2012

I know, I know, it's not even September yet...

Just wondering what people think will be the 'hot' items for Christmas this year.

I have a 14 y.o. DS, an 11 year old DS, a 7 year old DD and then my DH, my parents, and my MIL to shop for....the 7 year old is a piece of cake...the rest??? Looking forward to earning some SR $$ with Christmas shopping !!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Hey Alice, just have to laugh-I work gift retail. Have for more than a decade. We were buying Christmas '12 stuff in January! There's no "off season" in retail.....

Hott products? Not sure...it'll be interesting to see this thread grow....

After we get back from WDW, all my SR rewards will be going to Christmas cash....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

LOL. That's funny, I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, this year is passing so quickly that I wish I would have started long time ago. It's definitely time to start buying. The question is....what to buy??? I have six kids but four are grown and the 8year old twins, well, they have everything, but of course, to them there is a plenty to have under the Christmas tree. LOL.

I've been looking at the Dooneys that are on cleareance at Dillards for DD23.

Probably, Gift Card Packs for DS's 31, 27, and 20.

I'm gonna have to think of some gifts and really soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

But....but.....I don't wanna think about Christmas yet

I guess I may be in the minority, but I couldn't care less what the hot items are. I buy things that people want/need (from their lists) or that fit their personality.

What kind of discount does the Disney Store usually run around Black Friday? My brother's getting married next year and I'm thinking of getting him and my future SIL some bride and groom ears, since Disney is among the places they'll be going on their honeymoon.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I guess I may be in the minority, but I couldn't care less what the hot items are. I buy things that people want/need (from their lists) or that fit their personality.

What kind of discount does the Disney Store usually run around Black Friday? My brother's getting married next year and I'm thinking of getting him and my future SIL some bride and groom ears, since Disney is among the places they'll be going on their honeymoon.
    They don't put the B&G ears on sale very often that I've seen. I spent almost 6 months waiting for them to go on sale last year and ended up getting them from someone on e-bay.