Thread: Green Surveys!!

Default Green Surveys!!

I know surveys have been down a little bit lately, but I am seeing LOTS of green right now! It's not a guarantee that anyone will get one, but if you haven't tried in a couple of days because of all of the red and yellow, now would be a good time to give them a shot. I think a lot of companies renew their spending budgets at the beginning of the quarter and run out toward the end. So it's good survey time right now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I know surveys have been down a little bit lately, but I am seeing LOTS of green right now! It's not a guarantee that anyone will get one, but if you haven't tried in a couple of days because of all of the red and yellow, now would be a good time to give them a shot. I think a lot of companies renew their spending budgets at the beginning of the quarter and run out toward the end. So it's good survey time right now!
    Even better, got AMP when it was red.

I do have a green light question. SH was green this morning for a least an hour. I tried around 7:15AM, got into several but got booted after a few questions, kept trying until there were none left for me. But the light stayed green. I know that only counts as one attempt but seems kind of strange, how many people would be trying SH at that time of the morning and getting one? I expected to see it change to yellow. I have noticed that before with SH.
    Last edited by SCard; 10-03-2012 at 06:15 PM.

The small sample size was probably why the light was still green. If only a few people had tried early in the morning and most got them before they ran out, it would take a couple of hours for it to turn red. The system looks back at the last 6 hours (I think) so there is a little bit of lag time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs