Thread: Pet Care rx

Default Pet Care rx

I ordered some flea meds for my cats the other day from here and I used a $5 'gift certificate' from my last order. I haven't seen a pending yet (it was only Monday that I ordered, or maybe Sunday), but I'm wondering if since I used their gift cert, that I won't get credit from SR? Maybe Pet Care won't offer both incentives? Anyone know? Thanks~
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There is a good chance they won't after the last debacle. But you are supposed to be able to use discounts from the site. I don't know if they are going to consider this an emailed coupon and not pay because of it.I would still sit on it for 7 days and submit a ticket at that point and see what Tricia can do.
    Sunshine Rewards

Alice - please let us know if you get credit. I will need to order some flea meds for my cats soon and was looking at this site.

Thanks.

BTW - cute family pix
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    There is a good chance they won't after the last debacle. But you are supposed to be able to use discounts from the site. I don't know if they are going to consider this an emailed coupon and not pay because of it.I would still sit on it for 7 days and submit a ticket at that point and see what Tricia can do.
    Hmmm. It wasn't an emailed coupon, it was a paper insert with my last order. Thanks for you input- I will submit a TT next week.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It could very well be that it will come through just fine. I don't know how long their shopping credits take to show up and I suppose we are just guessing until it doesn't or does show up
    Sunshine Rewards