Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney Travel Agent Information for SR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Thank you for the clarification. I had a moment of panic when reading the previous post. I have two cabins paid in full and booked thru Mouse Unlimited for a Thanksgiving cruise on the Magic. The SR credit will be a very nice bump to my account and will be spending money for our next Disney vacation. I was starting to panic that I might not get the credit.
    So did I, Lea Ann! Our cruise is booked thru MU for a YEAR from Thanksgiving so I was glad to get the clarification, too.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We will no longer be doing cash back with them. Not sure yet if they will be advertising in the forum for any kind of special deals for SR members. I'm hoping each of the travel agents will be able to help SR members with some really great deals!
    So, does this mean there will be no cash back offers thru SR for Disney travel?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    So, does this mean there will be no cash back offers thru SR for Disney travel?
    Correct. Margins and Disney rule changes have pretty much made it such that the travel agencies can no longer do cash back on anything but the room reservations. So it's better for them just to come up with exclusive offers for our members on things than to pay me a commission plus pay the members cash back. I think in the end the members will get the same amount in on-board credits, special discounts, etc. But I won't be in the middle of it anymore.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Correct. Margins and Disney rule changes have pretty much made it such that the travel agencies can no longer do cash back on anything but the room reservations. So it's better for them just to come up with exclusive offers for our members on things than to pay me a commission plus pay the members cash back. I think in the end the members will get the same amount in on-board credits, special discounts, etc. But I won't be in the middle of it anymore.
    Okay, so this may be a stupid question, but where are we to now look to see if there are any special offers available? Will they just post them in the forum or will they be listed elsewhere? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Okay, so this may be a stupid question, but where are we to now look to see if there are any special offers available? Will they just post them in the forum or will they be listed elsewhere? Thanks
    Good question! Yes, they will be posting over in our Disney travel forum. They can post general Disney deals that are going on that they think people will want to know about and also special deals for Sunshine Rewards members.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default ?

Was just looking around and saw this thread. I transfered my reservation to Mouse Unlimited 9/6/2012. the quote Kayla gave me was for SR credit on the rooms only. I hope I will still be getting my SR credit.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

Quote Originally Posted by RENITA View Post
    Was just looking around and saw this thread. I transfered my reservation to Mouse Unlimited 9/6/2012. the quote Kayla gave me was for SR credit on the rooms only. I hope I will still be getting my SR credit.
    Yes, you will.
    Kayla

Default AWESOME!

Many Thanks.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021