Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Disney Travel Agent Information for SR Forum

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,731

    Default Disney Travel Agent Information for SR Forum


    It is the policy of Sunshine Rewards that you cannot post about or link to your business from our forum. The reasons for this were to deter spam and to ensure that unpaid links were not competing with our paid advertisers.

    Because of the huge number of Disney fans that we have (and consequently Disney Travel Agents), we have decided that rather than partnering with one specific travel agency we would rather allow our active members to be able to post about their businesses.

    Effective 9/25/12, any active Sunshine Rewards member who is a Disney Travel Agent can purchase a subscription for the forum to be able to post about their business. This includes deals you create specially for Sunshine Rewards members as well as any general Disney travel information. The following are the only restrictions (and may be modified if we see abuse):
    • You must be an "active" Sunshine Rewards member. That means earning at least $5 from us each month.
    • You can add up to 4 lines to your signature describing and linking to your company.
    • All posts promoting your company must be in the Disney, US Travel, Foreign Travel, or Cruise forums
    • Be curteous of other travel agents. No badmouthing. No stirring up trouble. The mods will keep an eye on this.
    • If your choose not to renew your subscription, you must remove the advertisements from your signature.


    Subscriptions can be purchased for as little as $10 a month here:
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum/payments.php

    Since this is brand new, I am sure that we will have a few kinks to work out! If you have questions, just ask.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 09-25-2012 at 03:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Great idea.
    Even though I am not one, it is fun to see what incentives they have for booking with them.

    Is this just limited to Disney?
    We want to take a Cruise to Alaska-and Disney is way to expensive and it goes up and comes back down to Seattle. We want to spend a few extra days up in Alaska. So I am looking for someone to help me.

    Delete this post, if you don't want questions in this thread.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Great idea.
    Even though I am not one, it is fun to see what incentives they have for booking with them.

    Is this just limited to Disney?
    We want to take a Cruise to Alaska-and Disney is way to expensive and it goes up and comes back down to Seattle. We want to spend a few extra days up in Alaska. So I am looking for someone to help me.

    Delete this post, if you don't want questions in this thread.
    It's only for Disney Travel Agents right now (because I think that is mainly what we have as members) but if someone who can help sees this, they can PM you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Northern IL
    Posts
    292

    Default

    I was just telling a good friend of mine about how I was earing some spending money for my next Disney trip here and she should check the site out. She is also a TA who specializes in Disney so I'm guessing that she may really be interested. I'm going to e-mail her the info tonight

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    On Sandy Shores of Cape Cod, MA.
    Posts
    1,725

    Thumbs up

    Thank you so much Sunshine Rewards...you are the BEST!!

    deb t
    deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

    Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

    Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

    For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Just wondering....does this mean Mouse Unlimitted is no longer with SR? I was actually trying to help my brother save some money on his honeymoon next year and told him using MU and SR would be a way to do that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

    Sunshine Rewards







  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Just wondering....does this mean Mouse Unlimitted is no longer with SR? I was actually trying to help my brother save some money on his honeymoon next year and told him using MU and SR would be a way to do that.
    We will no longer be doing cash back with them. Not sure yet if they will be advertising in the forum for any kind of special deals for SR members. I'm hoping each of the travel agents will be able to help SR members with some really great deals!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Just wondering....does this mean Mouse Unlimitted is no longer with SR? I was actually trying to help my brother save some money on his honeymoon next year and told him using MU and SR would be a way to do that.
    Any SR members who have already booked through MU will still get their SR credit after their trips. Any trips booked from today on will not receive SR credit, but we're working on alternative TBD.
    Kayla

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atascocita - NE Houston
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Any SR members who have already booked through MU will still get their SR credit after their trips. Any trips booked from today on will not receive SR credit, but we're working on alternative TBD.
    Thank you for the clarification. I had a moment of panic when reading the previous post. I have two cabins paid in full and booked thru Mouse Unlimited for a Thanksgiving cruise on the Magic. The SR credit will be a very nice bump to my account and will be spending money for our next Disney vacation. I was starting to panic that I might not get the credit.
    LEA ANN

    Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    Thank you for the clarification. I had a moment of panic when reading the previous post. I have two cabins paid in full and booked thru Mouse Unlimited for a Thanksgiving cruise on the Magic. The SR credit will be a very nice bump to my account and will be spending money for our next Disney vacation. I was starting to panic that I might not get the credit.
    Sorry about that!! Mouse Unlimited has been a great partner to us and always comes through for our members.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •