Thread: Finally got to 25,000!!

Default Finally got to 25,000!!

This morning I finally got to 25,000 Is the general consensus that I should cash out now, to get the ball rolling so to speak?! And then continue to play, and they will add any subsequent winnings to that same card? Just want to make sure it makes the most sense to "cash out" now, instead of waiting until I hit the next level.....
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think its personal choice as there is no "better deal" by waiting till you hit the next level. I have not cashed out yet so maybe I should go ahead to get going as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! I hit it yesterday, and went ahead and cashed out.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I have enough to cash out, but haven't yet. So....we SHOULD cash out to get our card? And then when we get our card, we just have them put the winnings on the card? Is that correct? How long does it take to put the $$ on the card? As long as it takes to receive the card? I am guessing it takes aroun 3-6 months for the card to arrive, is that right?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well it has been taking a while to get the cards but I think they are catching up and with the new 100 spins/10 banko cards in effect it won't take forever once they get everything caught up.

I guess I'm going to cash out so that I can get the process started and get the card in hand. I just have to remember not to trash the card once I finish it.
    Sunshine Rewards

There is no bonus for cashing out for higher amounts...
    I personally cashed out as soon as I hit 25,000.. and I'll let that build until I have the card in my hand... and then I'll cash out as soon as I hit 25,000 after that.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Congratulations on getting to 25,000 points!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I am guessing it takes aroun 3-6 months for the card to arrive, is that right?
    I cashed out last Friday. If I remember correctly, it said that it would take 60days to receive my initial card. I hope that's a fair estimate and it doesn't take 3-6 months.

I did receive an email which contained a code I needed to enter to verify my selection. If you do cash out, make sure a be on the lookout for that.
    Sunshine Rewards

If you cash out for the $25 card, can you only reload it with $25 or can you reload with higher amounts?

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    Congratulations on getting to 25,000 points!

I cashed out last Friday. If I remember correctly, it said that it would take 60days to receive my initial card. I hope that's a fair estimate and it doesn't take 3-6 months.

I did receive an email which contained a code I needed to enter to verify my selection. If you do cash out, make sure a be on the lookout for that.

How long was it before the code came? I cashed out and I have been waiting for about 20 minutes for an email from them ..
    Sunshine Rewards