Thread: Coupons.com question

Default Coupons.com question

I have never tried coupons.com and am interested in giving it a go this quarter. So I have been reading through the old posts about coupons.com, trying to learn how it works. It is my understanding that I am to print and must then use the coupons to get credit. Further, if we don't use the coupon, our credit will be taken back. (Please correct me if I am wrong!) But one detail that I either didn't see or overlooked is regarding the time frame for redeeming the coupon. How much time do we have to use the coupon before we would lose credits? TIA

Essentially they just look for patterns. If you end up not using a coupon or two because they are not a good deal when you get to the store, they will not revoke credits. But if you print every day and only use 1 or 2 a week, they will go back and revoke all of them. I tend to only print a few days a week and then use at least 1 out of each batch that I print and have never had my credits taken away.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Essentially they just look for patterns. If you end up not using a coupon or two because they are not a good deal when you get to the store, they will not revoke credits. But if you print every day and only use 1 or 2 a week, they will go back and revoke all of them. I tend to only print a few days a week and then use at least 1 out of each batch that I print and have never had my credits taken away.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I am a couponer anyway, so this looks like a good way to boost SR earnings and save some money too!