Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scary Double Feature Contest (ends October 31)

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thriller by Michael Jackson!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I love the monster mash song. We used to play it over and over again on our little red record player while giving out candy on halloween when I was a kid. Gosh, that makes me sound old, LOL!
    Debbie

Thriller for the song and An American Werewolf in London, for the movie.

One of my all time faves and one that I have been watching since a child is It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I always feel so sad for poor old Chuck and just want to strangle the meanies! And poor Linus! What a goombah!
    As for songs, I think Michael Jackson's Thriller is up there. I am not a ghoulish halloween girl. I like the princess, super hero costumes. No scary. No blood. No guts and gore. ick!
    For me it is fun to dress up and my kids love it too. We won't be this year though, because we will be in Orlando visiting my bestie and trick or treating is not her idea of a good birthday time!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Oh my it has to be Monster Mash and It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown not Halloween unless you see or hear them

I love love love the song "This is Halloween" from the Nightmare Before Christmas. Especially when they play it during the special Halloween fireworks at Disneyland.

Great contest Tricia!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is fun!

My favorite Halloween Movie is "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown." I watch it every year. Love Charlie Brown's ghost costume with all the holes in it and all the rocks he gets instead of candy. Poor kid!

My favorite Halloween song is a tough one. I like Monster Mash but I also like Thriller by Michael Jackson. Both make me think of Halloween.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Repo, the genetic opera
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My movie and song go hand in hand. I love Halloween movies but it is tradition in our home to watch all of the HALLOWEEN movies and my favorite song is the theme song for the movies. It just something about the 2 together that adds to the scary.

I'll second the Great Pumpkin! I do not like scary movies--Ernest Scared Stupid scared me to death, as did Garfield's Halloween......and the scariest one of them all was the night Enchanted came to life in my apartment!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards