Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scary Double Feature Contest (ends October 31)

I have to go with the classic "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" as I don't care for scary movies and one of my favorite Halloween songs is "Purple People Eater".

I love horror movies but my fave Halloween movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas. My daughter loves it too, so its something we can share together. It was actually the very first movie she ever saw in the theater, when they re-released it in 3D. We saw it every year that they showed it in the theaters, wish they still did.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Hocus Pocus is probably my favorite movie. It doesn't feel like Halloween til I see it at least once. I don't think I could pick a favorite song. I love so many, but Monster Mash definitely tops the list.

Boo to You! MNSSHP parade music....I always ending up singing that song

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I'm so not a fan of scary movies. I scare way to easily. For Halloween movies I do love The Great Pumpkin (what's a holiday without the Peanut's gang?), and I really liked the Disney Channel movie Twitches. I really don't know any Halloween songs....

the scariest movie I have seen is Silence of the Lambs. Shudder- CREEPY. Not really Halloweeny, but ICK.

I love the HalloWishes soundtrack from MNSSHP.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm not a fan of scary movies, so I would have to say my favorite is "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

Song that reminds me of Halloween- Thriller
    Sunshine Rewards

I love hearing the Monster Mash on the radio on Halloween. That, and watching The Great Pumpkin movie

My favorite movie is Hocus Pocus and the girls love Spooky Buddies.

1) Halloween. Duh.
    2) Thriller by MJ