Thread: Almost there!

Default Almost there!

Oh boy! I am at 99.03 for this go 'round! I was just hoping to make it to $100 before we left for Orlando on the 29th and I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    I am having an increasingly harder time getting computer time and taking surveys let alone qualifying for any these days, but the survey gods have been smiling and I have managed to complete a few!
    My small goal was to hit $100 but I could totally use more! Keep the greenies coming, SR!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

It is fun to meet your goal. I just cashed out for $500. This goal really took me a long time, 11 months. Usually I can do it a lot faster. I mostly did it with Survey's and shopping credit. I remember when I used to do Freebies and they did add up a lot faster. But Tricia said, there are not that many out there anymore.

Do you plan on cashing out before you leave? It takes up to 4-6 weeks to receive your Disney Gift card.

I'm rooting for ya! I need to get on a survey marathon as well

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    It is fun to meet your goal. I just cashed out for $500. This goal really took me a long time, 11 months. Usually I can do it a lot faster. I mostly did it with Survey's and shopping credit. I remember when I used to do Freebies and they did add up a lot faster. But Tricia said, there are not that many out there anymore.

Do you plan on cashing out before you leave? It takes up to 4-6 weeks to receive your Disney Gift card.
    Nope, just knowing it is there is all I need. I can cash it out and know the cc bill will have $$ waiting to pay it off!
    Heather

FINALLY MADE IT!!
    Heather