Thread: Pin Code Question

Default Pin Code Question

So I got a pin code in my email this morning for 2013 Now I have a question...does anyone know if it is possible to apply the same pin for two different trips within the designated dates? Both reservations would be in my name. TIA!

hmmm...do you mean a "split stay" ...two hotels within your trip....
    or do you mean once in Janurary and once again in say March?
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    hmmm...do you mean a "split stay" ...two hotels within your trip....
    or do you mean once in Janurary and once again in say March?
    No, not a split stay but rather two separate trips, like the latter you mentioned.

TxAggies...from what I understand a pin code can be used for up to "3" rooms and Doesn't have to be at the same time.

Let me know if I can help you out with this! I can call in and double check, but I really think you will have no problem!

Deb T
    deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    TxAggies...from what I understand a pin code can be used for up to "3" rooms and Doesn't have to be at the same time.

Let me know if I can help you out with this! I can call in and double check, but I really think you will have no problem!

Deb T
    deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    Thanks for answering my question!

You're very welcome!

Anytime...that's why I'm here!