Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Goal...

Default My Goal...

Okay, it's only four months before our family vacation! Thus, I'm in the planning mood. I'm determine to earn an additional 400.00 credits before our July vacation. Therefore, I pledge to do a Greenfield Survey, SM survey and OTX survey, every available offer, and click from today until June 30!

Yes, I'm setting high goals, but I can do it! Health don't fail me now!

Anyone else want to set a goal for their summer vacation!?
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am almost at my goal right now. I will for sure be there after my computers credit which is about 25.00 from Apple. I am hoping this month. I also have tons of hotel.com stays and Budget Rental Cars that should be coming up so I may even surpass my goal. But my goal was to get 500 before my parents left on their cruise in may so that we can put a down on a cruise in December of 09 on the ship. After that my goal will be to pay for the rest of the stay in 2009 along with a few jumps here and there to Disneyland this year.

Kim

I'm frantically doing every survey (in the middle of one now) I can and all the offers I can, just to make super member this quarter... I would like to keep up the pace next month in hopes of making super member earlier in the quarter next time (less stress).

I'm not sure when the next disney card special cashout will be, but I'd like to have a healthy balance for the next cashout special... hopefully enough for the $250 option but it is hard to set that as a goal since I don't know when that will be, so I'll work on the super member goal for now.

Thanks for starting this thread... I think it is easier to reach a goal when I know others are also trying...and we can encourage, share info on offers, and celebrate together.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well I just booked my Disney Trip and if Free dining is offered in Sept then we are golden. If its not then I need to come up with another $600 before Sept. So for now that is my goal - $600ish by Sept. Not sure if I can get there but I'll try. If free dining is offered then that will just go in the honeymoon stash for wherever we decide to go when that time comes.
    Sunshine Rewards

My goal is a mere $360 for my bounceback weekend, but may go up if they offer a PPP. However, I'm also fighting for my SM status.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    My goal is a mere $360 for my bounceback weekend, but may go up if they offer a PPP. However, I'm also fighting for my SM status.
    I'm right there with you and FaithHope, fighting to keep my SM status

Usually it's no problem for me but with the Greenfield snafu this quarter, well it's going to be a real fight!

Other than that my goal is to earn at least $300 for our September trip (we'll book Sept if free dining comes out but if it doesn't then we will wait until December or January).

Good luck to everyone!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I'm just struggling to make SM right now. I'm so desperate that I think I'm going to let DH buy some tools from Home Depot just so I can get my 2%
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Not sure what my goal is. We are not going to WDW until July of 2009. Lots of time to save. But I want as much as possible. If I can continue SM, then I am making a decent amount. I am a bit worried about next quarter though. I am not qualifying (nor DH) very well when it comes to the surveys. I have not tried every day though. Slacking a bit I guess.

Lisa - thanks for the encouragement. I will try EVERY day for a survey. Surely I can qualify at least every other day.....
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My goal is to earn as much as possible to pay for my August 2009 Disney Cruise. Right now I have $400 in Disney Gift Cards, plus a little over $100 balance for next cashout. I need a mere $750 after that to pay off my cruise. I hope I can do that, but that's a big goal to set for myself.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Right now my goal is to earn enough to pay for 1 night at a mod. hotel, 3 adult, 1 child tix. for mnsshp, and dinner at Liberty tree. We're going just for the night after the cruise. Right now I have $180, so that will at least pay for one of them.