Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Goal...

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Lisa - Your encouragement worked! A survey was completed TODAY! Can't wait to see that 80 cents tomorrow~
    Yay! I haven't been able to complete one as of yet, but I'm gonna keep trying. Yesterday I was only able to get a Greenfield. And, you're right, that 80 cents really looks great!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't really have a spcific goal right now either, but I have enough to cash out for $250 in Disney GCs and I have a Disney savings account started at my bank. Everybody keeps saying that since I just went to WDW last year, I should quit dreaming about going back!

The way I look at it, vacation is out of the picture this year. Next year, however, I just may be able to go back way earlier than I'd thought, thanks in LARGE part to SR!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

My goal was to finally make SuperMember. I missed it by a few dollars in December.

I want to have $500 in Disney Gift Cards by next Oct./Nov. I'm doing as many survey's as I can, plus shopping to win the Cruise with Sunshine Rewards.

I have already cashed out for $500 in Disney GC for spending $$ for Disney next August. My goal is to get another $500 saved for spending $$ by next year too and keep getting supermember each quarter. I made it again for this quarter but the next 3 months will be tough I think with surveys being so tight now. I dove back in today and got one yesterday and today...so we will see! I can never seem to qualify for an OTX survey either.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

So far, I've been doing really well! Yesterday, I got in all three surveys, plus a few offers credited. If I keep this up, for sure, I'll reach my goal. Yippppeee!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    So far, I've been doing really well! Yesterday, I got in all three surveys, plus a few offers credited. If I keep this up, for sure, I'll reach my goal. Yippppeee!
    Wow! Great job on getting all 3 surveys! Keep it going!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I got two of the 3 surveys today. Yeah!! Did a little shopping. It will be tight but I do hope I make it!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I can't beleive the jump in my account (well, I can beleive it) since I started my goal! I can't remember where I was then, but my account has really grown. I've been trying to complete the GF, SM and OTX everyday. I've haven't gotten all three everyday, but I did a few days, and or at least gotten two of them. Not bad at all! Crazy credits really helped as well! Thanks Tricial for helping us out!

If I keep this us for sure I'll meet my goal! Go Lisa, Go Lisa, Go Lisa, You can do it, you can do it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll jump in. My goal is to make about $200 more before my trip in October. I was going good last year, but with starting grad school this semester, my so called computer time has been spent on a statistics class and writing papers.
    Super Member isn't even an option this quarter.

So far I've earned about $650. I figure between that and the points on my Disney card, I'll have enough to cover food and a few other things for our trip. We don't do the dining plan since we don't tend to do more than one or two table service meals the whole week. So I figure that should be enough.

Only $160 more to go to reach my goal.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards