Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Goal...

Well, since we're not saving for any Disney trips, I don't have the same sort of goals as most of you!! But I do want to earn as much as possible so I can help with some home re-decorating and repair work, and also to be able to get gift cards to use for clothing expenses for the kids - so my DH isn't fussing about what I'm putting on my credit card for that from say, Old Navy! I have made SM for this coming quarter, and I am excited about that. So one main goal I have is to maintain that - and get it accomplished ASAP in the new quarter!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I am not qualifying (nor DH) very well when it comes to the surveys. I have not tried every day though. Slacking a bit I guess.

Lisa - thanks for the encouragement. I will try EVERY day for a survey. Surely I can qualify at least every other day.....
    It's been kinda rough with me also qualifying and I don't try everyday either, anymore. But I'm off to a good start. I finally qualified and completed a survey on autos. It was about an hour long.

Oh well, I think I've tried all of the OTX and there aren't anymore for me to try today. Neither are there any SM surveys for me! Perhaps, I'll try later
    tonight.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 03-17-2008 at 05:48 PM. Reason: no more surveys available.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    It's been kinda rough with me also qualifying and I don't try everyday either, anymore. But I'm off to a good start. I finally qualified and completed a survey on autos. It was about an hour long.

Oh well, I think I've tried all of the OTX and there aren't anymore for me to try today. Neither are there any SM surveys for me! Perhaps, I'll try later
    tonight.
    Hmmm, not sure I have a specific goal in mind. We probably won't do Disney again until 09, so I would LOVE to have earned enough money to pay for most of it, or a bulk of it by then. This year we'll be doing small day trips etc for vaca, with our Disney trip in 07 and the economy, DH is pretty adamant about putting more into the kids college funds this year. So I'm not sure if I'll cash out and help pay for DS bday in June, or save for XMAS or cashout in summer for a few days down the beach or just save it all and cash out at the next (whenever it may be) special cashout. I do know that even though I don't have a specific goal in mind it has not deterred me from earning and doing my survey's everyday.

Of course there's always the possibility that i can convince DH to let me go on the SR cruise in Oct if I can fully pay for everything except the airfare!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a similar goal as many here, just a different location. Every year we spend a week at Disney's Hilton Head Island resort. We are booked to go again this summer, but the big difference is my husband hasn't worked since October. Finances are tight, a position we've never been in before. We've talked to the kids and told them IF we are able to go this summer, it's going to be a very streamlined vacation. They have been very fortunate in that we have never said no to many things with them, probably to many times we took vacations or bought things without giving it much thought and it has definately been their upbringing. I can't fault them for wanting what they have always had, so it's my goal to make that trip - even if it's streamlined.

The resort accepts disney $$'s so I'm hoping to earn enough to offset what we spend there. It's easy to cut back there as it doesn't require park tickets, which is a huge expense. Then the only added expense is driving there.

I feel like I've been around sunshine rewards for so long and just recently figured out what it was all about. Until about December, I would just do the daily scratch off, the paid clicks and the emails. It took forever to earn enough to cash out. I don't know what it was that made me start looking at the forums, but once I did, I wondered how I missed all this for so long. I'm amazed at how much I've earned in the couple of months and I look forward to what the earning are still to come. I believe I've made super member for the next quarter. So, here's my chance to say Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am almost at my goal of $600 for our June trip- in fact, well ahead of schedule. When my purchases I made over the weekend fund I should have about $525 of my goal- with still a good 6 weeks left to go! (I want to cash out in early May).

I have been pretty faithful with the OTX surveys, the freebies, a few of the offers that I really wanted to try, and some Greenfields here and there.

I think you have a GREAT goal. My next goal is $350 for my Sept trip.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    I have a similar goal as many here, just a different location. Every year we spend a week at Disney's Hilton Head Island resort. We are booked to go again this summer, but the big difference is my husband hasn't worked since October. Finances are tight, a position we've never been in before. We've talked to the kids and told them IF we are able to go this summer, it's going to be a very streamlined vacation. They have been very fortunate in that we have never said no to many things with them, probably to many times we took vacations or bought things without giving it much thought and it has definately been their upbringing. I can't fault them for wanting what they have always had, so it's my goal to make that trip - even if it's streamlined.

The resort accepts disney $$'s so I'm hoping to earn enough to offset what we spend there. It's easy to cut back there as it doesn't require park tickets, which is a huge expense. Then the only added expense is driving there.

I feel like I've been around sunshine rewards for so long and just recently figured out what it was all about. Until about December, I would just do the daily scratch off, the paid clicks and the emails. It took forever to earn enough to cash out. I don't know what it was that made me start looking at the forums, but once I did, I wondered how I missed all this for so long. I'm amazed at how much I've earned in the couple of months and I look forward to what the earning are still to come. I believe I've made super member for the next quarter. So, here's my chance to say Thanks!

I'm glad you found the forum. This is the place to be!
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa - Your encouragement worked! A survey was completed TODAY! Can't wait to see that 80 cents tomorrow~
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have earned $700 for this trip, so far. We booked a package deal at a mod with hopper tickets and water parks, so I can't break it down into having paid for anything specific althought I think it has paid for almost a third of the deal. However, my current goal is the squeeze one more hundred out in the next month. Counting survey bonus and a pending credt, I have over $20, right now. And, as soon as I scrub my computer clean, I have more shopping to do. I am still using DD12's computer and since I have been, I have more trouble with my credits. I have got to call Comcast about our slow connection problem. Maybe next wk while we are on Spring Break...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I'm right there with you and FaithHope, fighting to keep my SM status

Usually it's no problem for me but with the Greenfield snafu this quarter, well it's going to be a real fight!

Other than that my goal is to earn at least $300 for our September trip (we'll book Sept if free dining comes out but if it doesn't then we will wait until December or January).

Good luck to everyone!!
    I'm there with you guys too!! SM has never been hard to obtain before but this quarter it is TOUGH!! I still need about 33 more credits!!! Yikes
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default My goal

My goal is to have $500 for my trip in Oct 09 for my DD 5th birthday to WDW! I figured if I can do just $1.00 a day I can obtain that!