Thread: So who is actually doing Weight Watchers now?

Default So who is actually doing Weight Watchers now?

I'm so happy to find this board!

I have been doing WW since July with a goal of losing 40 pounds before an international trip in November. I hit 30 pounds last week, so it's definitely possible. It's getting harder and harder, though, especially now that summer fruits are gone. I'm a Lifetime member who isn't anywhere near goal. I've tried to get back down several times and always quit around four months/30 pounds, which is where I am now. I'm really determined this time (I think).

Thanks for posting the recipes! I'll try to return the favor soon.

One good thing, though -- I just did my Super Member review for Lane Bryant. I'm not sure I'll even fit in their clothes next quarter!

My MIL and SIL are doing it, and so far I think they've both been pretty successful with it.

Just wanted to congratulate you on your success so far the progress you'll have in the future!
    Kayla

The last post in this thread is kinda old...just started WW online, is anyone else doing the program?

I am doing WW on line. I have done this several times and if you stick with it, it works. I am trying this time with a friend at work. We plan to support each other. I am down 26 pounds. Good luck to you!!!

almost 3 years later - I am!

I need to lose 50 pounds, AT LEAST. I'm 2 pounds closer than I was last week.